LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"After Alexis has the table cleared we can play on the table in the kitchen. I'll go get the game. You can stay here until we are ready."

Jimmy went down the hall to get the game out of the closet where it was at. He kept an eye on Grace to see what she was going to do.

(Finally)

"Sure, no problem. I'll come get you when we're ready to play."

Jimmy went to the kitchen first.

"Grace wants to play Candyland. I told her we would play in here when you are done cleaning. She went to her bedroom and I am supposed to get her when we are ready to play."

"Alright, I'll get the game and wait in the living room."

Jimmy went to the closet where the games were kept. He found Candyland and took it out. Jimmy walked to the living room and checked the couch. He saw the pacifier was still there. He picked it up, intending to put it somewhere in the kitchen. He sat down to wait for Alexis to tell him she was ready.

"Alright, I'll get her. How about setting the game up while I'm gone?" Jimmy set the game on the table.

Jimmy went to Grace's room and knocked on the door.

"We're ready to play, baby." Jimmy called out.

Jimmy went to the cupboard and took out a plastic sippy cup without the lid on it. It had a picture of Sofia the First on it. He filled it with juice and brought it over to the table and set it in front of Grace.

"There you go honey."

"Fine. I just want you to be happy, baby."

Jimmy got up and got out a Finding Dory sippy cup and poured the juice from the Sofia cup into the Dory cup and set it in front of Grace.

"There you are. So who goes first?" Jimmy asked, sitting down.

"The door is locked because we are having plumbing problems in that bathroom and we didn't want you to accidentally use it and get yucky water on you. Since we want to keep our bathroom for ourselves, we've come up with a solution for you. Alexis, would you like to tell Grace what it is?"

"Alexis or I will give you a bath when you need it in our bathroom, honey. Also, when you use your potty here, always tell Alexis or myself that you are going to use the potty. It's better if someone helps you, that way you won't make a mess, okay?"

"Now let's get you on the potty, okay?" Jimmy said.

"Honey, we just don't like other people using our bathroom. It is the master bedroom bathroom and it is for Alexis and my use only . Now you have two choices; use this potty or not. You are not going to use the toilet in our bathroom. I can leave the room if you are uncomfortable using the potty in front of me. Now what is it going to be?"