LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy set the spoon down.
"Baby, daddy knows when you're lying. We don't like it when you lie to us. You don't want to go in your timeout corner do you? It's okay to be nervous." Jimmy said.
"No timeout please..." Grace said shaking her head no. "I'm scared too meet gramma."

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jimmy nodded. He started feeding Grace again.

"I know meeting new people is hard. Especially if it's your grandma. You can have your pacifier and Blankie when you meet her if you would would like." Jimmy said.

Jimmy finished the jar of peaches.

"Baby finished her peaches! What a big girl you are! Would you like some eggs, baby?" Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy nodded. He started feeding Grace again.
"I know meeting new people is hard. Especially if it's your grandma. You can have your pacifier and Blankie when you meet her if you would would like." Jimmy said.
Jimmy finished the jar of peaches.
"Baby finished her peaches! What a big girl you are! Would you like some eggs, baby?" Jimmy cooed.

Grace nodded. Having her blankie and paci would be nice. She beamed when she was offered eggs. "Yes please daddy." Grace agreed.

"Good girl sweetheart. Your grandma is gonna love you." Alexis smiled.

Jimmy smiled the got the small bowl with eggs for Grace and started feeding her.  
"What time is grandma going to be here,  mommy?" Jimmy asked.
"10:45" Alexis said finishing her own meal.

Grace happily ate her food.

"Then baby can play in her playpen until grandma gets here, unless you think she needs a bath first." Jimmy said.
(I got a job interview!)

"She can play. I'll be able to clean the table. " Alexis said.

(that's great! I hope you get the job.)

Jimmy nodded as he finished feeding Grace. He cleaned her face and took off her bib. Jimmy lifted Grace out of the high chair and took her to the living room. Jimmy kissed Grace's cheek and lowered her into the playpen. 

"I'll go get your pacifier and blankie from the crib, then I'll be back to keep an eye on you baby." Jimmy cooed.

(that's great! I hope you get the job.)
Jimmy nodded as he finished feeding Grace. He cleaned her face and took off her bib. Jimmy lifted Grace out of the high chair and took her to the living room. Jimmy kissed Grace's cheek and lowered her into the playpen. 
"I'll go get your pacifier and blankie from the crib, then I'll be back to keep an eye on you baby." Jimmy cooed.
(Thank you. Me too. I've been waiting for two weeks and they called me tonight)

"Okay thank you daddy." Grace said and was ready to play.

Jimmy went to the bedroom and got the pacifier and the baby blanket and brought them back to the living room and set them in the playpen with Grace. He reached down and tickled Grace's toes.

"Daddy is going to get baby's piggies, yes he is!" Cooed Jimmy.

Jimmy went to the bedroom and got the pacifier and the baby blanket and brought them back to the living room and set them in the playpen with Grace. He reached down and tickled Grace's toes.
"Daddy is going to get baby's piggies, yes he is!" Cooed Jimmy.

Grace squealed when he tickled her small toes. They wiggled at his touch. "Don't get my piggies!" She said trying to cover them with her blankie.

"Okay, then I'm going to get baby's nose." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy pinched Grace's nose between two of his fingers and tugged. He showed Grace his thumb between his fingers.

"I got baby's nose. Does baby want her nose back?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy put his hand behind his back.

"Okay, then I'm going to get baby's nose." Jimmy cooed.
Jimmy pinched Grace's nose between two of his fingers and tugged. He showed Grace his thumb between his fingers.
"I got baby's nose. Does baby want her nose back?" Jimmy asked.
Jimmy put his hand behind his back.
Grace gasped when her daddy took her nose. How dare he! "Daddy I can't smell now. I want my nose back please!" Grace said giggling.

"Not until baby gives daddy a kiss. Can you do that?" Jimmy asked, leaning closers to Grace.
"Yeah daddy!" Grace said and gave her daddy a kiss, "now can I have my nose back?" She asked.

Jimmy smiled when Grace kissed him. He pulled his hand from behind his back and pressed his fingers against her nose. He pointed at the mirror attached to the playpen.

"See baby? You got your nose back." Jimmy cooed.

"Daddy is going to watch TV now. Be a good baby and play with your toys." Jimmy said.

Jimmy smiled when Grace kissed him. He pulled his hand from behind his back and pressed his fingers against her nose. He pointed at the mirror attached to the playpen.
"See baby? You got your nose back." Jimmy cooed.
"Daddy is going to watch TV now. Be a good baby and play with your toys." Jimmy said.

Grace looked at the mirror in awe, she did have her nose back. "Okay daddy." She said.

Jimmy sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. He watched it, but kept his eyes on Grace in the playpen, smiling occasionally at her. 
Grace somewhat played but looked at her daddy sometimes. Feeling a little bored. There was a door bell ringing suddenly.

Jimmy heard the doorbell and turned off the TV.
"Alexis, someone is at the door." Jimmy called out.
Jimmy stood up and went to the door.
"Okay, I'll go get it. That might be my mom!" Alexis called and dried her hands before going to answer the door. She went to the front door and opened.

Alexis's mother, Pam, smiled at Alexis and Jimmy.

"Hi! I'm here to meet my new grand daughter and can't wait to see her in the new dresses I had made for her.  I hope you gave me the right sizes. If they are too big I can alter them." Pam said. "Jimmy can you get the suitcases?"

"It's good to see you,  mom. Come on in. The baby is in her playpen." Jimmy said, giving Pam a hug.

Pam came in the house and hugged Alexis. Jimmy brought in three suitcases.

Alexis's mother, Pam, smiled at Alexis and Jimmy.
"Hi! I'm here to meet my new grand daughter and can't wait to see her in the new dresses I had made for her.  I hope you gave me the right sizes. If they are too big I can alter them." Pam said. "Jimmy can you get the suitcases?"
"It's good to see you,  mom. Come on in. The baby is in her playpen." Jimmy said, giving Pam a hug.
Pam came in the house and hugged Alexis. Jimmy brought in three suitcases.

"I promise I gave you the right sizes. " Alexis said. "She's going to love them. "

Grace looked up scooting to corner of her playpen.

"She might be shy at first. " Alexis said.