LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy checked Grace's diaper and smiled. He shook Grace's arm.
"Good morning, baby girl. Daddy needs to change your diaper." Jimmy cooed.
Grace slowly woke up and pouted cause she was still sleepy and felt her diaper was very wet.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jimmy finished cleaning Grace and slid a new diaper under her.  Jimmy sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper on Grace. He picked her up and patted her bottom. 

"Let's go say good morning to mommy." Jimmy cooed, carrying Grace from the bedroom.

Grace sighed softly, "daddy... I tired." She said resting her head on his shoulder as she was carried out. 

Alexis met them halfway.  "Well sweetheart,  it's breakfast time. That means it's time to be up. " Alexis handed Jimmy a warm baba of milk for Grace.  

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back. 

"Mommy's right. Look what mommy made for our baby girl. Daddy is going to hold you while you'll drink it,  then you sit up and eat your breakfast. " Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy sat down at the table and held Grace on his lap,  holding the bottle to her mouth. 

"My mom will be here after breakfast she's excited to meet Grace." Alexis told Jimmy place breakfast on the table.  Deciding to only Grace eat one jar of baby food this time and if she finishes she can have eggs. 

Grace accepted the bottle and drank the warm milk.  

"That's great. I'm looking forward to seeing her,  as I'm sure baby is. I can't  wait to see baby in her new dresses." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy smiled at Grace as she drank her bottle.
"Yeah she was really excited hearing about Grace and how we took her in. She's happy to have a grandbaby. So she designed some dresses and had them made for Grace's size and wanted to give them to us as soon as she got them. " Alexis explained making a plate for her and Jimmy. And getting a bib out for Grace.

Jimmy let Grace finish her bottle, then sat her up. He spoofed off her mouth and tied her bib on. He put Grace in her high chair and fastened her in.
"So if Grace finishes this jar of baby food, peaches, she can have have a small bowl of eggs and cheese. But not too much then she will be gassy if she has to much. We don't need a fussy baby meeting her gramma." Alexis told Jimmy handing the jar and spoon to him after Grace was settled.

"Yum-yum. Peaches for our baby.  Doesn't that sound delicious, baby?" Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy stirred the peaches and scooped some out with a spoon and brought it to Grace's mouth.

"Open wide for daddy," Jimmy cooed.