LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Yes daddy." Grace went to go get her mnm and held out her hands. Alexis gave her an mnm. "Good job baby. " she said. 

"Thank you mommy!" Gracesaid.  She ate her mnm. 

"Jimmy,  I need to wake up early tomorrow. My mom is dropping off some dresses she made for Grace." Alexis said. 

"Sounds good to me." Jimmy answered.

Jimmy got a bottle of milk and brought it back to the living room. He sat down and pulled Grace onto his lap.

"Would you like to hold your bottle or do you want daddy to hold it while you drink?" Jimmy asked.

"Of course. I said we. That means both of us."Jimmy said.

Jimmy stood up and carried Grace to the bathroom. He moved a small step stool over to the sink and stood Grace on it. Jimmy turned the water on and adjusted it, then squirted soap on Grace's hands and then his hands.

"Alright baby, let's wash our hands."Jimmy said 

He started washing his hands and watching Grace.

Jimmy saw that she had only washed her palms. He finished washing his own hands them stepped behind Grace 

"Baby you did a pretty good job, but you missed the back of your hands. It's okay, daddy will help you." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy took Grace's hands and stuck them under the water. He squirted soap on her hands and rubbed them together, making sure all of her hands were washed 

Once he finished washing Grace's hands Jimmy got a towel and dried both of their hands. 

"I think it would be best if I helped you wash your hand for awhile,  okay baby? At least until I'm sure you can wash your hands really good by yourself." Jimmy said with a smile. 

Jimmy got the towel and rubbed Grace's hands until they were dry and did the same to his hands. He slipped his finger in the ring of Grace's pacifier.

"Can daddy take your pacifier, baby? You can have it back after dinner." Jimmy asked. 

"Yes baby.  Daddy promises to give your pacifier after dinner. It would be pretty hard for baby to eat with her pacifier in her mouth, wouldn't it?" Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy tugged the pacifier out of Grace's mouth and slipped it in his pocket. Jimmy picked Grace up and pushed up her shirt. Jimmy blew bubbles on Grace's bare tummy and carried her out to the kitchen and slipped her into the high chair. He fastened the straps around her and picked up the bib, tying it around Grace's neck.

"Mommy, are you going to feed baby tonight, or do you want me to?" Jimmy asked.

Grace giggled art the thought.  "It would be. " she said.  She squealed when he blew on her tummy,  it tickled as always! 

"I'll feed her tonight.  I was thinking she should try a couple jars of baby food before having big girl good.  What do you think?" Alexis asked him.