LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"You're right." Jimmy said.

He stood Grace in front of him and got the baby wipes. He wiped her good over her privates and her bottom. He even cleaned her thighs a bit. When he was done he got the new pull up and had Grace step into it, then tugged it up.

"Okay, go get your m&m's, then come back to me and I will finish dressing you baby." Jimmy said, patting Grace's bottom.

Jimmy smiled at Grace, then put his arm around her waist, lifting her up. Jimmy slid Grace's feet into the pants and pulled them up her legs. Jimmy set Grace down and pulled the pants up her legs. The pull ups were showing about an inch above her pants.

Jimmy smiled and put the top on Grace and pulled it down. The top barely covered the waistband of her pants.

Jimmy lifted Grace up and put her on his lap. He unfolded her socks and put them on her feet. As he did, he played the piggy game with her toes

"I'll watch tv with you, but I want you to sit in the playpen so you can play with your toys. That will be more fun than sitting on my lap all day, right? I'll get you out so you can use your potty and at lunch." Jimmy said.

Jimmy sighed.

"Mommy still be doing housework and other things mommies do. I'll be here in the couch while you are in your playpen. It's not like you're going to spend your whole day in there. I'll be taking you out to go potty and to eat lunch. Later this afternoon we can go outside for awhile." Jimmy said.