LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Grace and Alexis finished at the same time. Alexis wiped Grace's face with the same burp cloth. "Okay, honey, you go get dressed for the day." Alexis says. "I'm gonna wash the dishes real quick."

Grace thought that maybe it wasn't anybody's and thought maybe it'd be nice to use a new paci. They wouldn't noticed if they didn't know it was there. She took it in her room with her when she saw no one was watching. She then put it under her pillow with the other paci. She still wondered where it came from though.

"Maybe if she doesn't take the next one you hide we can wait till tomorrow and continue with the slow babying. But if she does take it, we can confront her before bed." Alexis says. "I really want her to try her new jammies tonight."

"Well I hope she takes it then. I'll have to put it someplace I know she will see it, like in the couch cushion or something. It would be nice to start babying her more, but I don't want her to be scared."

Jimmy looked up as Grace came to the door. He doubted she had heard any of what they were talking about. He heard Grace and saw the training pants.

"That's odd. Were they in your dresser? Who else's could they be?" Jimmy asked.

"I think they look cute. We don't have any panties here that would fit you, so you are going to have to wear those for now. You can do that can't you? No one is going to see you in your panties except those in this house right?" Jimmy said.

"Thanks. I had to think fast. While she is changing I'll go hide the pacifier in the couch." Jimmy said.

Jimmy got a pacifier went out to the living room. He sat down on the couch and pushed the pacifier down between the cushions, leaving a bit of the ring sticking out for Grace to see, hopefully. Jimmy came back to the bedroom.

"Do you think her training pants will fit under her pants or is she going to have to wear a skirt or dress?"

When Jimmy came down the hall he saw Grace pull the pacifier out of the cushion, then put it away. He came into the living room and smiled at Grace.

"Did you find something in the couch?" Jimmy came over and sat down beside Grace.

"Why did you put it back? It probably doesn't belong in the cushions does it? Oh well, I guess it can stay where it's at, whatever it was." Jimmy sighed.

Jimmy waited for Alexis to come out to see what her plans were for the day.

"I'd like to stay at the house today, if that's okay. But maybe tomorrow we could go do something if you guys aren't busy." Grace says.

"That sounds fine to me. Jimmy will you find something to do with Grace? I'm gonna go clean up the dining room and kitchen." Alexis smiled.