LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Alright baby." Jimmy said.

Jimmy carried Grace to the bathroom and undressed her down to her training pants. He started water running in the tub and added some toys to the water. He tugged off her training pants and smiled.

"Still dry! That's a good baby." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy turned off the water and lowered Grace into the tub.

"Go ahead and play for a bit, baby."

Jimmy smiled as Grace started playing with the boat. He sat back and watched her play for a bit before getting a washcloth.

"So are you ready to sleep in your new crib tonight, baby?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes, baby. Alexis and I think it will help you sleep better if you are in our room and a crib will protect you. Why are you so scared to sleep in your crib?" Jimmy asked, dipping the washcloth in the water and starting to wash Grace.

"Well... I just liked my other bed. And what if there was a fire or a robber and I was in my crib, and you guys couldn't get me. Then I'd be stuck in there. It'd be hard to get out of it cause I'd get hurt." Gracie explained frowning.

"I think you just don't like change. We have smoke detectors and the house is set up to detect burglars before they get anywhere near our bedroom. Alexis and I are both light sleepers, so we would hear the alarm and get you out of your crib in plenty of time. If the fire is outside the bedroom, we can escape through the window. Trust me, we wouldn't let anything happen to you, baby." Jimmy said soothingly.

Jimmy turned on the water and took the hose down. He rinsed Grace off from head to foot, even rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. He finished and turned off the water. Jimmy got a yellow bath towel that had a duck shaped hood on it. He wrapped it around Grace and lifted her from the tub and started drying her.

"You like living here with Alexis and me, don't you baby?" Jimmy asked.

"Well I would like it if you would start calling her mommy instead of Alexis okay? I think she would like it too." Jimmy cooed, rubbing Grace's back.

"Let's go get you on the potty and see if mommy has your pajamas and things ready, okay?" Jimmy said, walking out of the bathroom.

"I know it will take some getting used to, but I would like for you to do that, " Jimmy said.

Jimmy carried Grace over to the potty and removed her towel, sitting her naked on the potty.

"Alright baby, go ahead and go pee and poopy in the potty for me," Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy stood up and came over to Alexis. He whispered in her ear so Grace

"Alright. I want to be sure we are on the same page." Jimmy said.

Jimmy came back to Grace and knelt down.

"How are you doing baby? I think I hear you going pee in the potty, right?" Jimmy cooed.