LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Yes, just another bite of the salad and then you can drink your bottle while I finish my dinner." Jimmy said.

Jimmy put the last of the salad in Grace's mouth and watched her eat it, then handed her the bottle.

"What a good girl you are, baby." Jimmy cooed.

"She's eaten all of her spaghetti and garlic bread and most of her salad. What else does baby need to eat?" Jimmy asked Alexis.

Jimmy got out a toddler bowl and spoon and set them on the counter.

(About which part. I though Alexis was saying she needed to wait until she finished eating before having her ice cream, but you may have meant something different, so Jimmy asked to make sure it was okay to give her the ice cream)

Jimmy smiled and scooped out two small scoops of ice cream into the toddler bowl. He brought it over to the table and set the bowl on the tray of the high chair.

"There you go, baby." Jimmy cooed.

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy watched as Grace ate her ice cream, getting it all over her hands and face and bib. He smiled at how cute she looked. Jimmy finished his ice cream and took his dish to the sink. He got a dish towel and ran it under the warm water then came back to the table.

"Okay baby, let's get you cleaned up," Jimmy cooed, bringing the wash cloth to Graces face.

Jimmy smiled as he finished cleaning Grace off. He took off her bib and lifted her from her high chair.

"Would you like to use the potty before or after your bath?" Jimmy asked, patting Grace's