LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy picked up Grace's plate and the baby bottle and put them on the tray of the high chair, along with a baby spoon and fork.

"There you go baby. If you need help eating your dinner, let Alexis or myself know."

Jimmy sat down at his place and got his food.

Jimmy smiled at how cute Grace looked sitting in the high chair with her face covered with make up. He watched her try to eat her spaghetti with the baby utensils, wondering if she would need some help.

"Go ahead, baby. The food is delicious," Jimmy said.

Jimmy saw her struggle as well. Finally he reached and put his hand over Grace's hands.

"Come on, baby, I'll help you. You'll have spaghetti and meat sauce all over everything the way you are going."

Jimmy moved Grace's hand away and picked up the baby spoon. He scooped up some of the spaghetti and meat sauce and brought it to Grace's mouth.

"Open wide, baby."

"No problem, honey." Jimmy said.

Jimmy picked up the baby fork and scooped up some of the salad.

"Look baby, here's some yummy salad." Jimmy cooed, bringing the fork to Grace's mouth.

"You have to eat some salad along with your spaghetti and garlic bread, baby. Otherwise no Ice cream or ice cream sandwiches." Jimmy said, holding the forkful of salad up to Grace's mouth.

"Alright, baby. There's some here on the table. I'll put it on your salad." Jimmy said.

Jimmy got the bottle of Ranch dressing and poured a little on the salad.

"How is that?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy smiled and fed her a bit more salad, then scooped up some more of spaghetti. He started to bring it to her mouth and stopped.

"How about you drink something, or would you rather wait until you are finished eating?" Jimmy asked Grace.