LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy saw Grace was covering her eyes. He reached under her arms and tickled her armpits

"You're the one who wanted to watch TV, baby. I don't know how you can watch it with your eyes covered." Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy picked up Grace's pacifier and slipped it back in her mouth. He cuddled with her as they watched TV.

"Alexis should be done with dinner soon, baby." Jimmy patted Grace's bottom.

"I hope they are successful." Jimmy said.

Jimmy lifted Grace up and stood up. He sat her down on the couch and kissed her cheek.

"There you go baby. Stay right here. I'll be back to get you for dinner."

Jimmy walked out to the kitchen and went over to the cupboard. He got the plates out, including a toddler plate for Grace and set them on the table.

Jimmy got out the silverware, again getting toddler silverware for Grace."

He got out glasses for himself and Alexis and set them on the table.

"I told Grace she could have a sippy cup for dinner but needs to have a bottle before bedtime. She gave me a rough time about it though." Jimmy sighed. "What do you think?"

Jimmy got a sippy cup out and set it on the counter waiting until dinner was on the table to fill it with pop.

"I think we should give her a bottle. We're in charge. She'll fight about it with us but she'll give in eventually. She can have sippy cups during the day but at dinner and bedtime she has bottles." Alexis explains

"Alright, we;ll tell her that. Bottles only for dinner and afterwards." Jimmy said.

Jimmy put the sippy cup back in the cupboard and took out a bottle. He took off the top and set it on the counter. He got out a bib and set it on the tray of the high chair.

"Is there anything else we need?"

"Alright, I'll do that." Jimmy agreed.

Jimmy got out a plastic toddler bowl to put Grace's salad in, and put her spaghetti and meat sauce on the toddler plate. He used his knife and fork to cut up the spaghetti into smaller pieces. Jimmy put a small piece of garlic bread on the plate with the spaghetti. He set the plate and bowl down next to the high chair and poured pop into the baby bottle, putting the top on after. He set the bottle down next to the plate.

"Alright, I'll go get her." Jimmy said.

Jimmy walked out to the living room not suspecting anything since he heard the tv running. He was surprised to not find Grace sitting on the couch. He looked around the room and then started looking for her.

"Baby, where are you honey? It's time for dinner." Jimmy called out.

Jimmy heard Grace in the bedroom and got angry. He had not given her permission to leave the couch. Jimmy stormed to the bedroom, but stopped in his tracks when he saw Grace. He couldn't believe what she looked like. She looked exactly like a toddler who had gotten into her mother's makeup.

"Grace? What did you do? Didn't I tell you to stay on the couch until I came to get you?" Jimmy said in a fake angry voice now, barely able to keep from laughing.

"So you decided to come up here and get in mommy's-, I mean Alexis's makeup and make up your face?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy looked around the room and saw the dresser was a mess as well.

"And it looks like that isn't the only naughty thing you did, was it, baby? You got in our dresser and messed with our clothes too, didn't you? I think you should sit in the naughty corner after dinner. For now, let's go show Alexis what you have been doing." Jimmy said, shaking his head.

Jimmy took what Grace was holding and picked her up. He got her pacifier, but slipped it in his pocket. Jimmy carried Grace down to the kitchen.

"Look what baby has been doing. She got off the couch and went in our room." Jimmy told Alexis.

"We are just worried about you baby. You could have got into something dangerous that little ones shouldn't have, like cleaning products or something like that. After we eat, you are going in for a bath though, and I still want you to sit in the naughty corner as well." Jimmy said.

Jimmy carried Grace over to the high chair and slipped her into it. He fastened the straps around her and started tying her bib on.