LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Alexis is right, baby." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy picked Grace up and took her over to the crib. He took her hand and rubbed it against the top rails of the crib. He lifted her up over it and sat her down on the crib mattress.

"See baby? That's not so bad, is it? Just lay down and see how it feels." Jimmy said.

Jimmy took the pacifier and held it up to Grace's mouth.

"It's okay, baby. We'll make sure you have your blankie and stuffed animals with you. I know getting a new bed is scary, but you will get used to it. Now just lay down and relax, okay?" Jimmy cooed softly.

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back, trying to get her to calm down.

"Shh, Just lay down for a few minutes and then we can go watch tv. I promise. You are sleeping here starting tonight, baby." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy gently lowered Grace onto her back on the crib mattress.

"I know, but it's hard to see her cry." Jimmy said.

Jimmy put the pacifier back in her mouth, then got her blankie and put it in the crib with Grace. He stepped back away from the crib.

Jimmy went downstairs to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of juice. He sat down at the table.

"How long should we give her? Maybe we should get a baby monitor to watch her when she is in her crib and we aren't in the room with her." Jimmy said.

"Alright. I think we should have something Grace likes. After putting her through this, I think she would appreciate something she likes for dinner. What do you think about the high chair now that's put together?" Jimmy said.

Jimmy looked at his watch. "Alright, let's go back and see how Grace is doing in her crib." Jimmy said.

Jimmy stood up and waked upstairs to the bedroom. He came over to the crib and smiled at Grace.

"See baby? It wasn't so bad in your crib, was it? And we will be here in the room most of the time when you are in your crib." Jimmy cooed.

Grace peeked out from her blankie looking at them when they walked in. She started to whined and rolled over to get up. She was getting up just as he was finished talking.

Jimmy smiled when Grace said uppy.

"See baby? Was that that hard?" Jimmy asked, lifting Grace out of the crib. "From now on when you are in your crib and want out, then you have to say uppy and either Alexis or myself will get you out. You looked adorable in your crib, baby."

Jimmy carried Grace downstairs to the living room.

"Do you want to try and use the potty, baby?"

"Alright, baby." Jimmy took off Grace's sleeper and tugged off her pull up. He sat her down on the potty.

"There we go. Is our baby going to pee and poop on the potty?" Cooed Jimmy.

Jimmy knelt down in front of Grace and took her hand.

"You can do it, baby. Just relax and let it come out. You're doing so good. Alexis will give you three m&m's if you go pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty like a big girl. "Jimmy cooed.