LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"I agree. Those are for infants and Grace isn't an infant Are you baby?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy looked over the different car seats, checking their harnesses and seeing how safe they would be.

"Of course, baby." Jimmy said.

Jimmy picked Grace up and took her over to the car seat. He took her hand and rubbed it against the seat.

"See? Isn't that nice and soft? How about I put you in it to make sure you fit in it, okay?" Jimmy asked.

"Okay, I guess we will have to wait until we are ready to leave then." Jimmy said.

Jimmy set Grace back down on the blue seat and buckled her in. He took one of the car seats in a box and put it under the shopping cart.

"Are we getting her a high chair?" Jimmy wondered.

"Alexis is right, baby. A high chair is much safer. I bet we can find one that you will like. Why don't we go look?"

Jimmy started pushing the cart and Grace towards the area the high chairs were sold in.

Jimmy looked over the high chairs. He saw a purple one that had Sofia the First on it, as well as a crown. There was another one with Doc McStuffins on it.

"I like these two. The Sofia the First high chair has a crown on it for our princess."

Jimmy went over to the display of footed pajamas. He saw Spongebob Squarepants, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh and other designs.

"They have lots of cute ones here. Don't you think so, Grace?"

"Alright. You can take her to the fitting room if you want."

Jimmy took the Winnie the Pooh sleeper off the rack and handed it to Alexis, Then unstrapped Grace and helped her up.