LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"That's right, baby. We're thinking of your safety, and if we have the crib in our room, then you will have the security of us being in the same room. Since you will be sleeping in it, I think it would be a good idea if you helped us pick one out." Jimmy said.

"It looks like it to me. You look like a two year old who isn't getting her way. We're getting you a crib to sleep in. You can at least point to the one that you would like, then Alexis and I can discuss whether that is the one we want for you." Jimmy said, putting the pacifier back in his pocket.

Jimmy saw a couple of cribs he liked. One was white and had a canopy over it and the other was dark brown that had curves on it over the side rails. He pointed them out to Grace and Alexis.

"Those are cute. What do you think about them?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy took one of the item cards so they could pay for the crib.

"Alright, let's look for the crib bedding next. Are you getting her a bumper for the crib as well as sheets and a quilt?" Jimmy asked Alexis..

Jimmy pushed the cart over to where the crib sheets and other bedding was sold.

(pillow*)

Grace held it close. "Okay. I'm naming my turtle George." Grace says.

"That's a good name for him Grace." Alexis smiled

(True story, my vest friend gave me a green blue turtle and I named him George)

"Alright, I'll see if I can find sheets for your crib in purple." (so did I. That's why I asked.)

Jimmy looked over at the display of crib sheets and saw some purple sheets with Sofia the First on them. He picked them up and showed them to Alexis and Grace.

"These are cute." Jimmy said.