LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Yes, that is a good girl." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy got the wipes and cleaned Grace, then had her stand up and pulled up her training pants and shorts.

"Okay, get your m&m's from Alexis."

"Okay!" Grace says going over to Alexis holding her hands out. "Can I have my mnms please? " Grace asks.
"Of course baby. " Alexis put the 3 mnms in her hands.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

"Alright. I'll watch Grace"

Jimmy smiled at Grace.

"We could probably do that. Maybe we can have Alexis let you pick out your own m&m's. Are you allergic to peanuts?"

"That's good to know. We'll have to make sure not to get any peanut m&m's, won't we?"

Jimmy led Grace to the couch and sat down. He pulled her onto his lap. he started wiggling his fingers in front of her and then started tickling under her arms and on her chest and tummy.

"Yeah same with peanut butter mnms. I can't have peanut butter. " Grace tells him as she was lead to the couch.
"What are you doing? " She asks seeing his wiggly fingers. She laughed loudly when he started to tickle her

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

"Okay, I'll have to remember that. No peanut butter or peanuts. What about other nuts?"

Jimmy smiled at Grace and started playing with her toes.

"This little piggy went to market. This little piggy stayed home..."

Jimmy stopped tickling Grace, then stood up, holding her. He carried Grace out to the car and slipped her in the back seat, fastening her seat belt.

"There we go, baby girl. Would you like your pacifier?"

"That's my good girl." Jimmy cooed as he slipped the pacifier in Grace's mouth.

Jimmy closed the back door and got in the driver's seat.

"Where to first, honey?" Jimmy asked Alexis.

"Alright, that sounds good to me." Jimmy says.

Jimmy started the car and drove to Walmart and parked the car. He got out and opened the back door.

"Come on baby." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy unfastened Grace's seat belt and helped her out of the car, taking her hand. He waited for Alexis to get out as well before taking Grace up to the store.

Jimmy smiled. "You're right. Let's find one. They are probably inside the store."

Jimmy slipped the pacifier in his pocket and led Grace up to the store. He looked over the shopping carts and found one that had blue seats.

"Alexis, can you clean the seats with baby wipes or something? I don't want Grace to catch something from someone's else's germs."

Jimmy smiled at Grace.

"See baby? We want to keep you safe."

Jimmy waited until Alexis was done wiping the seat down and lifted Grace up. He sat her on the seat and pulled the strap across her waist, fastening it closed.

"There we go. All safe and ready to shop."

Jimmy nodded.

"I agree, a crib would be safer for her. Let's go look and see what they have here."

Jimmy started pushing Grace and the shopping cart back to the baby department. He found where the cribs were at and pushed the cart over to it.

• Like 1