LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"That sure is you, baby girl. I can ask Alexis, but I think we can do that. We can see what is playing." Jimmy said.

Jimmy picked Grace up and put his arm under her bottom as he carried her out of the bedroom. He took her into the kitchen where Alexis was fixing breakfast.

"Why don't you give Alexis a hug good morning, baby and ask her what we are having for breakfast."

Jimmy brought Grace over to where Alexis was standing.

Jimmy held Grace as she talked to Alexis.

"The same for me. Blueberries sound good."

Jimmy lifted Grace up and flew her over to the booster chair. He sat her down in it and fastened the straps. Jimmy went over and took two bibs out of the drawer and showed them to Grace.

"Would you rather have Tigger or a teddy this morning?"

The teddy bear on one of the bibs was wearing a diaper and the other was Tigger.

Jimmy smiled and put away the bear bib. He came over to Grace and tied the Tigger around her neck.

"Tigger likes to bounce, doesn't he? and he is the only Tigger in existence, at least that he knows about."

"Of course you can. That sounds delicious." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy set the table for all three of them, putting only a baby fork in front of Grace. He got her a sippy cup and put juice in it, setting it front of her. Jimmy walked over to Alexis and kissed her cheek.

"Our baby girl wants whipped cream and strawberries on her pancakes this morning."

Jimmy watched Alexis fix the pancakes for Grace. When it was finished, he smiled and picked up the plate, bringing it over to the table. He set the plate down where Grace could see it.

"Look at what Alexis did, baby. She put a smiley face on your pancakes for you."

Jimmy pulled the plate over in front of him and cut the pancakes up into smaller pieces. He set the plate back in front of Grace.

"There you go, baby. Now it's easier for you to eat, isn't it? Be sure to eat everything and drink your juice, okay?"

Jimmy got up to get his own pancakes.

"Grace said she wanted to go see a movie after we are done shopping today. I told her I would ask you. I think that's a good idea, as long as they are playing a G rated movie."

Jimmy finished his pancakes and eggs and drank his coffee.

"Okay. That sounds like a good idea to me. They haven't been making alot G rated movies lately though. Maybe we could make an exception to a pg movie just in case?" Alexis asks Jimmy. She ate the rest of her eggs. Grace was still eating

Jimmy sighs.

"You're right, they haven't. Even Disney Princess movies are PG now. I guess we'll have to make an exception."

Jimmy smiled at Grace.

"We're going to have a fun day today, aren't we?"

Jimmy moved her plate away then took off Grace's bib. He cleaned up her face and hands.

"There we go. I want you to try to use the potty now, baby."

Jimmy stood up and helped Grace from the booster chair and took her hand.

"That's right. You need to use your potty first." Jimmy agreed.

Jimmy took Grace over to the potty and pulled down her shorts and training pants. He helped her sit down on the potty.

"There we go baby."

Jimmy heard her start peeing and listened to her. He clapped his hands.

"You sure do, baby. one m&m for pee. Do you want to try for 2 m&m's for pooping in the potty?"

Grace only pooped a little bit but it still counts. "I pooped. I'm all done. " Grace says.

"Good girl, Grace. " Alexis says grabbing 3 mnms

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk