LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Yes of course!" Emma says and dried her hands. She came over to them.

"Bye! It was nice too meet you. Thank you for having us over." Grace says hugging Emma

"Your welcome baby. Did you have fun?" Emma asks hugging back.

John took Grace back to the living room where Jimmy was waiting and let her hand go. Jimmy held out Grace's pacifier in front of her.

"Do you want your pacifier for the ride home? You might fall asleep again."

Jimmy slipped the pacifier in Grace's mouth, then picked her up. He patted her bottom as he turned to John.

"Thanks again for having us over, John. We'll be in touch when the next best day is for us to bring Grace over. Maybe someday soon Alexis and I can plan a night out and we'll need someone to stay with Grace."

"No problem. Of course I would have to talk it over with Emma first of course, but I am sure she would be up to it, depending on what night it is." John said.

Jimmy smiled and carried Grace out of the house and out to the car. He opened the back door and slid Grace in the car seat. Jimmy buckled Grace's harness and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you have her blankie?" Jimmy asked Alexis.

"That's good." Jimmy said.

Jimmy led Grace into the restaurant with Alexis following him. He went over to the hostess kiosk and asked for a table for three. The woman got three menu's and led them to a table.

"Could we have a high chair, please?" Jimmy asked the girl.

"Of course, sir. I'll be right back with one."

"Now baby, you sat in a high chair at Emma and John's house, remember? We want to see that cute little face on the same level as us. Now be a good girl for us, baby."

The hostess rolled the high chair over to the table. She smiled at Grace.

"Here you go, honey. A throne for the pretty princess."

"Yes I guess she was. I have her picture on my phone though."

Jimmy took out his phone and showed Grace the picture of Alexis feeding her lunch. When she hid behind him, Jimmy pulled Grace out and picked her up. He slipped her in the high chair and strapped her in. He left Alexis to tie her bib on.

"Tell the nice lady thank you for giving you your throne to sit on."

Jimmy set one of the menu's in front of Alexis and kept one for himself. He put the third menu off to the side, not giving one to Grace. He started looking over his menu.

"What do want to order, Alexis?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes, I think mac and cheese would be best."

Jimmy frowned at Grace when she hit the table. He put out his hand and covered hers.

"Having a tantrum is no way to behave, baby. Now unless you want to go out to the car for a time out, I suggest you start behaving."

Jimmy took out Grace's pacifier and slipped it in her mouth.

"Go ahead and suck on your binky until Alexis is ready to feed you."

Jimmy smiled. The server arrived to take their order.

"I'll have the chicken parmesan with a side salad, ranch dressing on the side please. Alexis would you like to order for yourself and Grace? I think she should have milk to drink."

The server smiled at Grace.

"You're a little cutie, yes you are." She cooed at Grace.