LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Yes, baby, but I am sure we will back soon." Jimmy took a load of Grace's things out to the car.

"Hey, baby girl. While Jimmy and Alexis load up the car, how would you like to help me put the toys away in the playroom?" John

"Good job, baby. You can help if you want. Just help me move the toys that are in the middle of the floor and put them in the toy box against the wall. Do you think you can do that?"

John picked up some dolls and carried them over to the toy boy, setting them inside.

John let Grace pick up most of the toys and put them in the toy box. Finally the middle of the floor was clean.

"Good girl. You did a great job helping me. How about we go out to the living room to wait on Jimmy and Alexis?"

John took Grace's hand and led her out to the living room.

When they entered the living room John sat down on the couch. He lifted Grace onto his lap and started bouncing her on his knee.

Jimmy stood at the car helping Alexis finish loading it.

"Is there anything else we need to bring to the car, honey?"

"She's checking to make sure we didn't forget anything. Did you have today?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy had Grace step into the shortalls and pulled them up. He fastened the straps at her shoulders and snapped the crotch closed before patting her bottom.

"Why don't you go say goodbye to Emma and John, and thank them for having us over, and for allowing you to play with the toys." Jimmy encouraged.

John smiled and hugged Grace back.

"I'm glad you came over today, baby. I hope you can come over a lot. Would you like me to take you to say goodbye to Emma? I think she is in the kitchen cleaning up."

"Alright, let's go."

John stood up and took Grace's hand. He led her into the kitchen where Emma was doing the dishes.

"Honey, do you want to stop for a minute? Grace wants to say goodbye."