LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Both Jimmy and John jumped up and ran to the playroom. Jimmy saw Grace and the spider and came over to her. he scooped her up in his arms. John grabbed a cloth and threw it over the spider. He scooped it up and walked out the playroom. Jimmy followed John and they went to the back door. John opened the back door and threw the spider outside.

"There we go, Grace. The spider is all gone now." Jimmy said.

John came over and kissed Grace's cheek.

"Do you know why I let the spider go rather killing it, baby girl?"

"Honey, we don't believe in killing any living thing, other than for food, if we can help it. That spider didn't mean to come into this house and it would have been a shame to kill it, don't you think. I can promise it won't come back inside. Look, I'll spray some spider repellent in front of the door to keep it outside."

John got a can of compressed air and sprayed it at the crack under the door and all around the door. He went to the living room and did the same thing to that door and came back to Grace.

"See? the spider won't be coming back inside. Your safe with Jimmy, Alexis, Emma and myself."

Jimmy brought Grace into the living room. John came with them and sat down in his chair. Jimmy pulled down Grace's training pants and sat her on the potty.

"Look who's being a good girl and using her training potty." Jimmy said.

Jimmy knelt down in front of Grace and took her hands, rubbing them.

Jimmy could see Annie start to poop and smiled.

"Honey, she is going to need 3 more m&m's. Grace is making poop in the potty as well as pee."

John clapped his hands.

"Good job, baby girl. I'm so proud of you."

Jimmy helped Grace to her feet and wiped her bottom gently before pulling her training pants back up.

"There you go, baby. I'm so proud of you. Now tell Alexis how many m&m's you get."

John held out his arms to Grace.

John smiled and picked Grace up, sitting her on his knee.

"Wow, six m&m's. That's a lot isn't it. that's all of the fingers of one hand and how many fingers on your second hand?"

John held Grace's hands and stuck five fingers up for her, then took her other hand. He waited until she told him the answer before holding up her other finger.

"It's okay. You don't have to decide right this minute, baby." John said.

He patted her bottom again, then set her down.

"Would you like to go play for a few minutes while I clean your potty before we go? The game is almost over." Jimmy said.