LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Alexis filled up Grace's plate of food with small portions. Then set to the side to go get her sippy cup and bib and silverware from the diaper bag. She tied the bib on the sleepy girl, and then filled the sippy with water.

As Jimmy ate his lunch, he watched Alexis feed Grace. It looked like Grace was an actual toddler in the high chair, opening her mouth as Alexis fed her. He took out his phone and took a picture of Grace.

Jimmy saw Grace nodding off and Alexis was getting food all over Grace's face and bib as well as her mouth.

"Should we put Grace back in the pack n play after she eats? She looks like she could use a longer nap."

Jimmy nodded at Alexis's comment.

"Yes we will. I think Grace has taken a liking to both of you and isn't afraid of you like she was. Maybe Alexis and I can use you as a babysitter if we want to go out sometime. Of course that won't be for awhile. She is still getting used to us taking care of her."

Jimmy saw that Alexis was finished eating.

"What are we going to do if Grace doesn't wake up for the drive home? I don't think it would be safe to just let her sit in the back seat while she is asleep. She might fall over. I wish we had a car seat for her."

Jimmy felt Grace's bottom to see if she had wet herself in her sleep, then picked up her pacifier which had fallen out of Grace's mouth and slipped it in his pocket. He walked out to the living room.

"She's still asleep. Should we take the potty out to the car or have her use it when she wakes up?"

"Alright. That's a good idea. It would be terrible if she had an accident in the car on the way home."

"That sounds good. Who's playing?" Jimmy asked, coming over and sitting next to Alexis.