LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

John saw Jimmy was finished getting Grace dressed and needed to empty the potty.

"How about I hold Grace while you clean the potty?"

"Would you mind Grace? I need to clean the potty and Alexis is busy in the kitchen."

John took Grace from Jimmy and laid her head against his shoulder. He had his arm under her bottom and was rubbing her back. Jimmy took the potty to the bathroom to clean it. John walked around the living room.

"Who's a good little girl then? What's all the fuss, baby?" John cooed softly into Grace's ear as they walked around the living room. He started patting her bottom.

John kept walking around the living room, cooing softly in Grace's ear. Jimmy finished cleaning the potty and brought it back to the living room. He smiled when he saw Grace sucking on the pacifier, almost asleep. He walked out to the kitchen.

"John has Grace almost asleep. Do you have somewhere she can nap at?" Jimmy asked Emma.

"I can get my niece's pack n play out. It's pretty big and should have enough room for Grace. I'm not surprised he has her almost asleep. He's very good with children. I'll set it up in the play room. " Emma says.

"Alright, that sounds great. I'll take Grace's shortalls off and she can nap in her tee shiirt and training pants"

Jimmy went back to the living room He held out his hands in front of John and John gave him Grace. Jimmy rubbed Grace's back for a minute, then undid the straps of her shortalls and pulled them down slowly, trying not to wake her up.

"I've been thinking the same thing, ever since she had that nightmare. Plus I think she should start sleeping in our room I've been worried that she'll have a nightmare again and the fact she could've hurt herself when she ran out in the hallway. It's made me worried." Alexis says tucking Grace in and Emma laid the tiger next to Grace.

"Its a sad story. She was a friend of Alexis's and her family kicked her out of the house. She didn't have anywhere to go. Of course we let her move in with us. We caught her sleeping with a pacifier and a blankie and decided to make her our little girl. I think it's been helping her as much as it has been helping us. Don't you think so, Alexis?"

"I don't know. If we keep letting her nap, she might not want to go to bed when we tell her to tonight. Is she going to sit in a regular chair at the table? She might keep nodding off and falling out of her chair."

"Alright. Go ahead and set the high chair up and I'll go wake her up.."

Jimmy walked to the playroom and bent over the pack n play.

"Baby, It's time to wake up. Alexis and Emma fixed us some lunch, so it's time to eat. Come on, honey."

"Sorry baby, but it's time for lunch. They went to all the trouble of fixing us food, so we need to go out to the kitchen."

Jimmy lifted Grace out of the pack n play and slipped her pacifier back in her mouth. He grabbed her blankie and and handed it to her. He carried her out to the kitchen still wearing just her tee shirt and training pants. He slipped her in the high chair and fastened the straps.