LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

(still no wifi in my place, but someone let me use their wifi outside of my place. So I'll answer as much as I can)

Jimmy brought the clean potty out to the living room and smiled at Grace.

"Thanks for waiting like a good girl, baby. As soon as Alexis comes out we'll leave."

"We're going to Emma and John's house. They are friends of ours and they invited us for lunch. I'm sure you are going to have a good time"

Jimmy helped Grace to her feet and took her hand. He led her out to the car and let her get in, fastening her seat belt for her.

"Now baby, what's there not to like? You are a shy quiet adorable girl. Would you like your blankie to carry in with you?"

Jimmy parked the car and got out. He opened the back door and undid the seat belt. He helped Grace out of the car.

"You can just stay with Alexis or myself. Everything is going to be okay, baby."

Alexis grabbed the yellow baby blanket Grace always slept with and offered it out to her. Grace shyly took it. "Will you hold me?" Grace asks Jimmy nervously and softly. She was too nervous to go up there.

Jimmy followed Alexis into the house He smiled and patted Grace's bottom

"This is Grace. We are letting her live with us since she was kicked out of her house Grace, can you least wave hi to Emma?"

Jimmy patted Grace again.

John came out of the bathroom and entered the living room. He smiled at Jimmy and Alexis.

"You didn't tell us you had a little girl."

Jimmy hugged Grace.

"Well we didn't until recently. How soon is it going to be until lunch?"

John nodded.

"That's fine. Put it anywhere she will be comfortable using it. We have some toys that our nieces play with when they are here. I think they would be perfect for her."

Jimmy looked at Alexis.

"Did you bring some m&m's? You know she used to getting a treat when using the potty."

"Let's not worry about that now, okay, baby? How about we see what kind of toys they have to play with." Jimmy gave Grace a kiss on the cheek.

Jimmy carried Grace to the room where the toys were at. There was a tricycle and other toys for girl up to five years of age to play with. Jimmy set Grace on the floor

"No baby. You can ride it out of the room and down the hall to the living room or anywhere else you want. Why don't you ride out to Alexis and show her how well you can ride the tricycle. You're doing a very good job, baby."

Jimmy took out his phone and took a video of Grace riding the tricycle out of the room. He followed her down the hall and looked for Alexis. He didn't see her in the living room.

"Honey, where are you? Grace has something she wants to show you."

Alexis came out from the kitchen screwing on the sippy cup lid and it clicked to lock on. She smiled seeing Grace peddle. "Wow, you're doing so good! Such a big girl!" Alexis smiled and went over to them.