LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Grace moved her hands her frown wasn't a stubborn frown but it looked like an upset frown. Her eyes watered. "You took pictures of me?" Grace asks, no one was supposed to know about her paci.

"Yes, we took pictures of you because you look adorable. We aren't making fun of you or teasing you. You don't need to hide your pacifier or your blankie anymore, baby. You need to let me feed you, or those pictures could be shown to someone else. We don't want to do that though."

Jimmy unbuckled Grace and picked her up.

"Now baby, have we yelled at you at all since you've got here? Anytime you want to use your pacifier and blankie, it's okay with us. I promise.

Grace hugged back. "I don't want you to show anyone those pictures, I promise I'll eat faster. Can I please feed myself?" Grace asks as she was hugging him. Alexis was running her hand through Grace's hair.

"We just want you to finish the same time as Alexis and myself. You were eating really slow. I don't know if you were just tired or what, but you should keep up with us, or we might have to help. We might go out somewhere. Is there anywhere you might want to go, like the mall or something?"

Jimmy sat down at the table again.

Jimmy unbuckled Grace and helped her stand up. He led her to the potty and took off her sleeper, leaving her in just her goodnight. He checked it for wetness and smiled.

"Good girl! You're still dry! Now let's see if you can pee or poop for me, okay?"

Jimmy tugged the goodnight down and sat Grace on the potty.

"Would you like your pacifier while you try to go potty?"

Grace shook her head no on the paci, now she was still nervous to use it in front of them even though they knew.

"I can go potty without it." Grace says. She started to pee in the potty quickly.

"Alright that sounds good. Why don't you go get Grace's clothes ready and we should be done here in a few minutes. Right baby?"

Jimmy smiled at Grace and waited to see if she was going to do a poopy for him.

Jimmy stayed with Grace, watching her concentrate and pushed out her poop. When she relaxed, Jimmy checked and saw she was done. He smiled at her and started clapping.

"Good girl! I'm so proud of you! You peed and pooped in the potty didn't you? After Alexis helps you dress, I'll get you some m&m's. How many do you get this time?"

Jimmy wiped Grace's bottom and took off her goodnight so They could get her dressed.

"That's a good idea. Come on baby."

Jimmy helped Grace to her feet and walked her over to Alexis, holding her hand

"That's right, baby! Very good. You'll get them after you're dressed."

Jimmy picked up the training panties that Alexis had brought with the shortalls. He opened them up and held them out so that Grace could step into them.

"Alright. I'll do that as soon as Grace is dressed."

Jimmy listened to Grace and Alexis.

"Let Alexis fix it for you, baby."

Jimmy picked up the shortalls and looked them over. He held them out for Grace to step into as well.

Alexis had Grace put her shirt on then let Grace step in the to the shortalls.

"Okay fine." Grace pouted. If she didn't let them do what they want they would show people her pictures and she didn't want that.

Jimmy fastened the straps of the shortalls.

"Okay, go with Alexis to get your hair done and I will get your m&m's before I clean out the potty."

Jimmy went to the kitchen and got 3 m&m's out of the container.

Alexis took her to her room and grabbed her brush, hair spray, curling iron and hair tie. She first brushed it out, then put her hair half up and half down. Then took almost 15 minutes curling her hair. Then she curled the half up ponytail. After that she sprayedthe hairspray in her hair. "Alright all done. I've always wanted to do someone's hair like this." Asks squeaked. She gave her a mirror.

Jimmy got the m&m's and started out of the kitchen. He ran into Grace and handed her the m&m's.

"There you go, baby. Once you finish those go sit on the couch and wait for us. I need to empty and clean out your training potty so we can take it with us."

Jimmy went to the living room and got the potty. He took it to the bathroom and emptied it in the toilet, then started to clean it.