LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy watched as Grace tried to unbuckle herself. The seat had a child proof buckle on it so no matter how hard Grace tried she couldn't get out by herself.

"Alexis is right. Don't try to get out by yourself. Go ahead and eat your breakfast all gone."

"Thank you for the coffee, Alexis."

Jimmy ate his breakfast and drank his coffee.

"I agree. She had a rather rough night. Didn't you baby? A bad dream and wetting your training pants. I can see how that would put you in a bad mood this morning. Can we see a smile on that cute little face?"

Grace heard them talking but continued to eat her eggs, just as she was going to grab her juice he had asked to see a smile and she shook her head still frowning. She put her sippy in her mouth to drink.

Jimmy stood up and walked over to Grace. He picked up one of her covered feet and started wiggling her toes.

"This little piggie went to market, this little piggie stayed home."

He went through each toe and started tickling her feet through the blanket sleeper.

"I wanna get myself changed please." Grace says. Grace continued to eat your food.

"Baby you need help getting dressed, last time you dressed your self, you complained about your panties and took to long. So we are helping you now." Alexis says.

"Since you don't want to be a big girl and do what you're told, then I guess I will have to feed you."

Jimmy stood up and came around the table. He took her fork from her and scooped up some of the food and brought it to Grace's mouth."

Grace whined behind her hands. Alexis went over and bent a little to say something in his ear. "Maybe it's about time we talked to her about the pictures we took" Alexis whispered to