LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy walked into the living room with them. He watched Alexis take Grace's training pants off.

"I'll put these in the wash. She could wear them sometime in the future. Those panties you got her are super cute though."

Jimmy took the training pants to the laundry room and set them on the washing machine and came back.

"Actually these training pants are better than the training pants you were wearing. They will keep your bottom protected when you have a pee accident. Hopefully that will help you sleep better and not have a bad dream."

Jimmy smiled as he watched her step into the goodnights and had her pajamas ready to put back on her.

Alexis grabbed the footie pajamas after she got the goodnights to fit snugly on her. "Step in one foot at a time like you did with the panties. Hold onto my shoulders if you need to." Alexis says.

Jimmy gently took Grace's cup from her and set it aside. When she started to whine, he took her hand and brought it up to her mouth, pushing her fingers into her fist and popping her thumb out so she could suck on it.

Grace pouted and whined when he took it away. But settled with her thumb being put in her mouth. She suckled her thumb wishing she had her paci instead but still felt she couldn't tell them about it. She closed her eyes fully to try to sleep.

"Because Alexis and I say so. I'll let you sleep for a few more minutes, then you need to get up."

Jimmy covered Grace up and got out of bed. He went downstairs to the kitchen where Alexis was.

"I'm letting Grace sleep in for a bit. Let me know when breakfast is ready and I'll get her."

"Come on, baby. Time to get up."

Jimmy pulled back the covers and picked Grace up. He kissed her cheek as he carried her out of the bedroom.

"Did you keep your goodnight dry, baby?"