LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Because you are still growing, and I see you are tired. Since Alexis and I are in charge of you while you live with us, we just think an early bedtime is best for you."

Jimmy continued to cuddle with Grace.

Jimmy took the sippy cup and set it aside. He stood up, holding Grace in his arms like a baby or toddler.

"Let's go see if Alexis has your bed ready yet, okay?" Jimmy cooed, kissing Grace's cheek.

Jimmy carried Grace to the bedroom.

(I'm not sure what you typed in your last sentence. I know it's about Grace lying in Jimmy's arms, but other than that I couldn't make it out)

Grace was passed out for about 2 or 3 hours before waking up alert because of a night mare. She was crying and breathing quickly. Though she wasn't crying too loud. She was sitting in bed for ten minutes not getting up or laying down. Then she felt the urge to go and rushed over to Jimmy and Alexis's room. She knocked on the door fast, crying and whining softly. "Potty please..." She says still knocking on the door.

Jimmy opened his eyes and sat up in bed. He heard Grace crying at the door. Jimmy got out of bed and put on his robe before opening up the door.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jimmy cooed to Grace.

(do you want Grace to make it to the potty?)

"Aw, why didn't you call one of us? You shouldn't be afraid to tell us when you have a bad dream. Alexis and I might let you sleep with us if that happens."

Jimmy pulled Grace onto his lap and started to cuddle with her.

"I'll take you to the potty in a minute, baby."

"I didn't wanna bother you guys." Grace says softly.

"You're never a bother to us. You can sleep with us after you go potty." Alexis says. Alexis didn't want Grace to sleep alone after having a night mare.

Alexis followed them. Grace tried to hurry but before they could make it, pee slowly started to spurt into her training panties. Luckily they were thick and would soak through to her jammies. Grace started to cry again.

Jimmy pulled Grace into him and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, baby. Accidents happen. We're not mad at you."

Jimmy nodded when Alexis said she would get the goodnights. He kept rubbing Grace's back for a few minutes before pulling her away.

"Let's get your jammie's off. Alexis is getting you something to wear in place of your wet training pants."

Jimmy undid the front of Grace's pajamas and worked her arms and legs out, setting the footed sleeper aside.

"That's a good girl." Jimmy said with a smile.

When Alexis came back, he turned Grace so she could see her.

"I told you Alexis was going to get you dry pants to wear. Why don't you let her clean you up and then we'll get your jammies on you and we can go to bed, okay?"