LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Alexis smiled, she went to go get them. She picked out the pink sleeper, it had princess crowns and fairy wands all over. And princess was printed all over.

"Oh, okay. Yeah." Grace says figuring he was talking about her own pajamas she brought from her parents house. "I don't need help getting dressed for bed though." Grace says. She started to go pee in the potty

• Like 1

Jimmy clapped his hands.

"Good girl, baby! You got your pee in the potty, didn't you? That's one more m&m for you, isn't it. Do you need to go poopy as well?"

"You're really tired so it's better if Alexis helps you get ready for bed, okay?"

Jimmy got a couple of wipes and used them on Grace. He helped her stand up and pulled her training pants up.

"Baby, it sounds to me like you are extremely tired. Just let Alexis help get you dressed while I get your m&m's ready. If you are a good girl for Alexis, I'll fix you something to drink and read you a story before putting you to bed. How does that sound?"

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back and unfastened her dress.

"Alexis is going to help you baby. Do you want to go in time out for your tantrum?"

Jimmy pulled Grace's dress over her head and handed it to Alexis.

"Go get ready for bed, Grace. Please baby?"

Grace tried to run off to her room. But Alexis managed to catch her. "Can you help me get her to our room? I think she's going to struggle." She says holding a crying Grace back from running.

"Okay. Come on baby."

Jimmy came over and picked Grace up. He patted her bottom and carried her to the bedroom. He saw the pajamas lying on the bed and smiled.

"Look at the cute pajamas Alexis got for you Grace. Aren't they adorable?"

Jimmy patted Grace's bottom and kissed her cheek as he carried her over to the bed.

"You're getting upset, baby. What are you supposed to do when you are upset?"

Jimmy laid Grace on the pajamas and looked at Alexis.

"Does she need clean training pants for night time?"

Grace didn't want to suck her thumb but she didn't want a time out. She sniffled and as she was still crying and being laid down, she put her thumb in her mouth. She tried to roll away from the jammies.

"Can you bring me a pair of training pants first and then you can get her m&m's and get her milk ready."

Jimmy smiled at Grace as he started to tug off her training pants.

"What a good girl you are. You're going to love wearing your new jammies."

"It's okay, baby. I'm just getting you ready for bed. I'll be done as soon as I can." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy took the pink training pants from Alexis and threaded Grace's feet through them. He pulled them up into place, lifting her bottom enough to get them up. He put her feet in the legs of the pajamas and then started on her arms. He gently tugged her thumb out of her mouth and worked her arms through the pajamas. He pulled the pajamas closed and zipped them up to her neck. He put her hand up to her mouth so she could start sucking her thumb again.

Grace cooperated a little to let him dress her but was still upset about it. She was stubborn to let her thumb go but cried when he to it out to get her arms through the sleeves. Grace put her thumb back in her mouth when he finished up. She nodded, understanding.

"That' right, Grace. You get 1 m&m for peeing, right? and two for poopy? so you get 4 m&m's this time for being such a good girl."

Jimmy took Grace's hand and led her to the living room. He sat down on the couch and lifted Grace onto his lap. He handed her the sippy cup.

"Be sure and hold the cup with both hands, baby. What story should I read to you tonight?"