LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Socks with flats will be okay, if that is what she wants. I don't want to deal with another tantrum before we leave. You need to let Alexis help you get dressed though. I'll go wait in the living room, unless you need to to stay, Alexis?"

Alexis was able to get Grace dressed with no tantrums or arguing. Grace even left Alexis do her hair despite that Grace didn't like the pigtails or the ribbons she put on them. "Come on, pumpkin." Alexis says when she was done.

"Yeah. I just don't like pigtails. I wanted a ponytail." Grace says

"Ohh shoot. I was so caught up on doing her hair and getting her to the car with no tantrums that I forgot." Alexis says

"Well now you have two ponytails, one on each side of your head." Jimmy said.

"That's okay. Grace won't need to go potty before we get to the restaurant. Will you baby?"

Jimmy got in the car and drove to the restaurant. He parked the car and got out.

"On second thought, I think a booth might be better. Grace, you can sit in the middle between Alexis and myself."

The hostess led them to a booth. He sat down and scooted over to let Grace sit next to him. They were given menus to look at.

"What do you think you would like Alexis? I am going to order spaghetti and cheese."

When the server arrived to take their order, Jimmy ordered a glass of tea for himself and sprite for Grace. He ordered his spaghetti and meat balls, then ordered Chicken Alfredo for Alexis and chicken fingers and pasta for Grace, along with Mozzarella sticks for an appetizer.

'What would you like to drink, Alexis?"

"Yeah of course. Come on sweetheart." Alexis says. She got Grace out of the booth and lead her to the girls bathroom. It took them about ten minutes in the bathroom, she was trying to get Grace to go poop and then wiped her when she was all done. There was no fuss about it. Grace washed her hands and Alexis brought her back to the table.

Jimmy smiled at them when they came back.

"Did you go pee for Alexis, baby? That was a good girl. I'm proud of you. We'll make sure you get a m&m when we get home."

Jimmy pulled the bib out of the bag and showed it to grace.

"Now hold still while I put your bib on you."