LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Alright, let's do the motions for it."

Jimmy held up his hands and put his finger and thumb together.

"The Itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spot..Come on Grace sing with me and do the motions, baby."

Jimmy sang the song and moved his hands.

Jimmy watched Alexis tell Grace what she had made for her. He listened to Grace and nodded. He got a cover all bib that had Sofia on the front. He came over behind Grace.

"Baby, we noticed you got food all over your clothes at breakfast, so we think it would be best if you started wearing bibs while you ate. See? The bib has Sofia the first on it. It matches your plate and sippy cup. Isn't that great?"

Jimmy slipped the bib over her shirt and tied it around her neck.

"There we go. Isn't that a lot better?"

Jimmy reached over and took Grace's hands and rubbed them.

"It's okay honey. I know it's a lot to take in, isn't it? Take a moment to settle down and then you can start to eat. Would you like a cuddle first?"

"Alright."

Jimmy stood up and picked Grace up. He carried her into the living room and sat her down on a chair.

"Alright, we'll give you quiet time for a few minutes, then come back to check on you and see if you are ready to eat you're lunch."

Grace tried to pick as she was carried, she was still crying. Alexis came over with the sippy cup, and set on the end table next to the chair

Grace pulled her knees to get chest, she held her legs and barried her face.

Alexis went back to the table and started eating as well.

After five minutes Grace put her legs down and wiped her eyes. She looked over and took her sippy cup, she started to drink her milk a little to calm down.

"I agree. I think if we tried to force her she would start crying again. Hopefully she will calm down enough to eat soon." Jimmy agreed.

He looked over at Grace then took another bite of his sandwich.

Grace waited a few more minutes, she realized she wasn't going to get her way about the bib. She sighed and got up heading over to the dining room. Her eyes were red from crying and she had a cute little pout look.

Jimmy went into the living room and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv. When he saw Grace come in the living room he smiled and patted his lap.

"Come here, baby. I think you just need to be cuddled for a bit."