LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Pam looked over at Alexis.
"Do you have floaties for baby to wear? I know the pool isn't that deep, but its better to be safe than sorry." Pam said. 
Jimmy splashed Grace some as she filled the duck with water. 
"I'll go look in the linen closet." Alexis said. "We might have a pair there. " Alexis said going inside.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Alright, thank you." Pam said.
Jimmy started wiggling Grace's toes in the water. 
Grace giggled, and kicked a little. The wiggling was tickling her!

Jimmy stopped tickling Grace and sat back to watch her play. 
Alexis came out with a sesame street themed floaties, "I found them mom. " Alexis said.

"Alright, thank you. I'll feel better with baby in floaties." Pam said.
Pam took the floaties and blew them up.
"Okay baby, lets see your arms." Pam cooed. 
Grace turned to see her grandma and lifted up her arms to show her them.

Pam smiled and slipped the floaties on Grace and then pushed them up to her upper arms. 

"There we go baby. Now you can play in the pool and grandma won't worry about you so much." Pam said. 

Pam smiled and slipped the floaties on Grace and then pushed them up to her upper arms. 
"There we go baby. Now you can play in the pool and grandma won't worry about you so much." Pam said. 
"Okay gramma. " Grace said and continued to play.

Jimmy played with Grace in the pool for another half hour. The sun was beating down on them and he was afraid that Grace would get sunburned. 

"Baby, it's time to go inside now. I don't want you getting sunburned. That would not feel very good." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy played with Grace in the pool for another half hour. The sun was beating down on them and he was afraid that Grace would get sunburned. 
"Baby, it's time to go inside now. I don't want you getting sunburned. That would not feel very good." Jimmy said. 
"Nooo. I like the pool." Grace wanted to stay in and keep playing.

"I know you do baby. We'll come outside so you can swim in the pool almost every day. I'll even get sunscreen so you can stay out longer, but I want you to come inside now." Jimmy said. 

"I know you do baby. We'll come outside so you can swim in the pool almost every day. I'll even get sunscreen so you can stay out longer, but I want you to come inside now." Jimmy said. 
Grace pouted "okay daddy" she said and made grabby hands toward him.

Jimmy picked grace up and kissed her cheek. 

"That's my good girl." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy carried Grace inside and took off her floaties. 

"Let's get my girl into something dry." Jimmy said, undressing Grace.

Jimmy picked grace up and kissed her cheek. 
"That's my good girl." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy carried Grace inside and took off her floaties. 
"Let's get my girl into something dry." Jimmy said, undressing Grace.

As Grace was taken inside, Alexis started to take care if the pool. Grace let Jimmy undress her so she could be changed.

Jimmy totally undressed Grace and rubbed her dry with a large bath towel. He laid Grace on the changing table and strapped her down. He reached under the table and pulled out two diapers, showing them to Grace. 

"Do you want Minnie Mouse or do you want Cinderella, Baby?" Jimmy asked. 

Jimmy totally undressed Grace and rubbed her dry with a large bath towel. He laid Grace on the changing table and strapped her down. He reached under the table and pulled out two diapers, showing them to Grace. 
"Do you want Minnie Mouse or do you want Cinderella, Baby?" Jimmy asked. 

Grace laid there, waiting to be changed. She saw him pull out two diapers. She smiled seeing the two characters and pointed to Minnie Mouse. "Minnie Mouse." She said.

Jimmy smiled and put the Cinderella diaper back. He unfolded the Minnie Mouse diaper and slid it under Grace. He sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. He got a tee shirt and slipped it over Grace's head, pulling it down.

"Are you ready for another bottle, baby?" Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy smiled and put the Cinderella diaper back. He unfolded the Minnie Mouse diaper and slid it under Grace. He sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. He got a tee shirt and slipped it over Grace's head, pulling it down.
"Are you ready for another bottle, baby?" Jimmy cooed.
Grace kicked her legs excited for her Minnie Mouse diaper. She then calmed, so he could change her.

"Yeah, baba..." Grace said cutely.

Jimmy smiled and picked Grace up. He carried her to the kitchen and got a bottle out of the refrigerator. He put it in a bottle warmer and while it was getting ready, Jimmy took a bib out of the drawer and tied it on grace. 

When the bottle was ready, jimmy took it and carried Grace to the living room. He sat down and laid Grace his lap. He put the nipple up to her mouth. 

"Who's my thirsty baby?" Jimmy cooed. 

Pam came back into the house. 

Jimmy smiled and picked Grace up. He carried her to the kitchen and got a bottle out of the refrigerator. He put it in a bottle warmer and while it was getting ready, Jimmy took a bib out of the drawer and tied it on grace. 
When the bottle was ready, jimmy took it and carried Grace to the living room. He sat down and laid Grace his lap. He put the nipple up to her mouth. 
"Who's my thirsty baby?" Jimmy cooed. 
Pam came back into the house. 

Grace waited patiently as he got it ready and then he got a bib on her. Just as Grace opened her mouth for the bottle, Alexis came in after Pam. Grace was drinking her bottle.

"So what should I make for lunch? Or should we get take out?" Alexis asks, throwing her hair in a pony tail.

"Takeout will be good. No use making you stand over a hot stove if you don't have to. Maybe chicken or pizza or even subs sounds good. What ever you want I'll agree to. Is there baby food in the cupboard? This bottle may not fill baby's tummy up." Jimmy said. 

"I don't have a preference. I'll eat almost anything." Pam said. 

"Takeout will be good. No use making you stand over a hot stove if you don't have to. Maybe chicken or pizza or even subs sounds good. What ever you want I'll agree to. Is there baby food in the cupboard? This bottle may not fill baby's tummy up." Jimmy said. 
"I don't have a preference. I'll eat almost anything." Pam said. 
"How about pizza? I'll go check. " Alexis said going to the pantry to look. "Yeah want me to grab a couple?" She called to Jimmy.

"Pizza sounds good. I like pepperoni, but get whatever you want. Yes please, and set them on the table near baby's high chair." Jimmy said, 

Jimmy smiled at Grace and used the bib to wipe off the milk on her chin. 

"Pizza sounds good. I like pepperoni, but get whatever you want. Yes please, and set them on the table near baby's high chair." Jimmy said, 

"Alright." Alexis said, she set the baby food down, then went to go make the call.

Grace cooed and kept finishing the milk