LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Baby, I need you to please do it for me. I don't want you to have a potty accident." Jimmy pleaded.

"Honey, our niece is almost five years old now. She still uses the potty. She uses it whenever she needs to so she doesn't potty in her pants. It doesn't matter if we are there or not. Would it help if I left the room? I could go back to my bedroom." John said.

"Baby, that isn't going to work. The rules are the same here as they are at home. You use the training potty to do all your potties in. You get m&m's when you are a good girl and get your pee and poop in the potty. Now let's get you on the potty and then we can get it over with."

Jimmy unfastened the straps to Grace's shortalls.

John stood up and left the room.

"Come on baby. I know you can put your pee pee in the potty for us. Let's hear that tinkle. Jimmy cooed, rubbing Grace's hands.

"Yes, she could use some comforting. I'd be happy to, if Jimmy and Alexis are okay with it."

"That's right, baby. You're making a poopy for Alexis and me, aren't you? Good girl."

Jimmy gave Grace a kiss on the cheek.

"Get it all in the potty, baby. We don't want any poopy in your training panties do we?"

"Sure can."

Jimmy let go of Grace's hands and put his hands around her waist. He lifted her off the potty to a standing position.

"Good job, Grace! you got all your pee and poop in the potty, didn't you?" Jimmy cooed.

"okay."

Jimmy slipped her training pants up her legs and covered her bottom, then picked up her shortalls and put them on her, snapping the crotch and fastening the straps at the shoulders. John heard Alexis tell Jimmy to start getting Grace dressed. He waited another couple of minutes, then walked back out to the living room. He saw the pee and poop in the potty and smiled at Grace.

"Good job, little one. That wasn't so bad, was it?" John cooed.