LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy used the remote to pull up Disney movies and found Pocohontas . He set it up to start playing. Jimmy set the remote down and started rubbing Grace's back.

"Just relax, honey. If you fall asleep before Alexis gets here, I'll wake you up."

Jimmy took the glass that Grace had been drinking out of and dumped the water in the sink. He filled the glass with milk and heated it before showing it to Grace.

"Here's some milk to drink. Those snacks will probably make you thirsty." He sat down next to Grace again.

"I'm sorry it's warm. I'll remember that from now on, but we don't like to waste anything in this house, so go ahead and just drink this glass for us, okay?"

Jimmy held the glass up to Grace's mouth and tilted it some.

Grace hugged back. And then Alexis hugged her and kissed her cheek as well. She wiped some milk off of her chin. Then patted her bottom to send her off. "Time to go bed baby... Our room is down the hall if you wake up and need us." Alexis offered. "goodnight."

Jimmy came over to Alexis and put his arm around her. He watched Grace go to her room.

Jimmy whispered in Alexis's ear.

"Give her a few minutes to fall asleep and then bring in what you bought."

"She looked really tired to me, and drinking that milk would help her to get sleep quickly. Once she starts sucking on her pacifier and has her blankie then I doubt she will wake up until the morning." Jimmy said.

"Do you need any help bringing anything in?"

"Alright, let's wait about ten minutes and you can check on her to see if she is asleep. How are we going to get started? Are we going to replace all of her panties with training pants sometime tomorrow?" Jimmy said.

"I was thinking before she wakes up tomorrow we could switch them." Alexis says. "When she wakes up tomorrow, do you want me to wake up with or you? I think she needs cuddles to start out her day."

"That sounds good. We'll see what happens in the morning. Are you going to let her wake up on her own or wake her up yourself." Jimmy said.

"Also, do you want a lock on the bathroom door or just on the toilet so she has to ask us to take her to the potty. Did you get her a potty chair?"