LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

?

Since we've all been experiencing what you describe and none of us knows why, apart from what Daily Di has been able to tell us so far, I'm wondering what the purpose of this thread is? As it's here and not in the Support Forum, is it just to have a moan?

Daily Di has kept us informed as far as he can but clearly he doesn't have a definitive answer himself, except to say they're working to fix the software that's causing the problems. I think maybe a bit of gratitude for this fab free site and a bit of patience is in order, rather than asking for comments in a discussion thread like this one.

D :whistling: lly

Yeah, what Dolly said. This is a FREE site, we have no place to complain. Even though this is a free site, dailydi is STILL working on things, Unlike dpf who hasn't been upated in umpteen years. So be patient, he is working on things (he has another life you know, i think it's called a j-o-B), don't complain COMPLIMENT!!

Yeah, what Dolly said. This is a FREE site, we have no place to complain. Even though this is a free site, dailydi is STILL working on things, Unlike dpf who hasn't been upated in umpteen years. So be patient, he is working on things (he has another life you know, i think it's called a j-o-B), don't complain COMPLIMENT!!

Didn't realize there was a support forum. Anyway, I was hoping to get an answer from Daily Di, to which I may have a solution.