LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not so big man on campus. pvt RP Molly

James was 5'8 black hair brown eyes goatee and a earing. He was the man at high school he used girls and never thought anything more about it. Now he was in college and he was looking at the girls like a shark looking for it's prey. He noticed right away these girls were woman he actually found himself intimidated by them as they were bigger taller or just more matured, while he may have been the stud at high school, he sure didn't much feel like one here. He smiled nervously at some hot girls in mini skirts showing off their killer legs. If only he thought to himself.

He started wishing he was back at high school as he was the man, but here he felt like the boy!

Looking back down at his paper he continued walking to class.

"Oh sweetie are you okay?" A gentle voice said to the young man who in one moment had been looking at his paper and after the tall well toned woman "accidently" stepped in his way sent him towards the phone. The jade green eyes hid the malice that was in every one of these calculated actions, her denim shorts showed of her well tanned legs the hours of gym sessions had paid off.

Her white tank top was in contrast to her jet black hair which was flowing free as she knelt down and well manicured reached out tenderly stroking the boy's cheek as she looked over her victim as if checking him for injury. No one messed with Emily Williams and this boy no matter how much he may or may not have known what he was doing was about to learn that the hard way.

James stumbled nearly falling down. Once he regained his balance he looked up and he was immediately smitten as the girl that stood in front of him was so freaking hot she could be a Victoria's Secret model! He looked at her for a second her nice tan smooth legs he imagined what she was wearing she definitely looked like a thong girl and he wondered what color her bra was.

"Um h--hi sorry I'm fine." he said stuttering trying to get his mind out of the gutter.

He looked back at his paper.

"I'm just trying to find the history class." he said avoiding eye contact as he was afraid she'd see right through him!

"Oh well what kind of woman would I be if I knocked you of course and didn't help you out" Emily said taking his hand and pulling along quite easily in the direction of the history class, she was taller than him already but the heels she wore that clicked on the floor as she lead him through the building made that difference even bigger.

"I'm Emily by the way" She said as she walked through getting some stares from their fellow students after all Emily was popular came from a wealthy family and didn't even live in the dorms since she had her own place and drove to college every morning and she was with some freshman boy but no one dared to question her

James was caught off guard as she just took his hand like he was a little boy and she didn't want him to get lost or something. He had a notion to pull away but for some reason he let her hold his hand and lead him to class. He tried to pretend like they were boyfriend and girlfriend as they walked trying to make himself feel better.

"I'm James nice to meet you Emily are you a Senior?" he asked nervously assuming how developed she was he figured she must be. They continued to walk and he noticed some of the stares.

"Hope you don't have a boyfriend looks like people might start talking about you and I walking hand in hand." James was flirting with her in high school it worked on the girls he figured it would wok on this beauty as well!

"Yes sweetie, how do you think I recognise that cute little lost freshmen look" Emily said her voice condescending like she was asking a puppy to sit.

"James if people aren't talking about me then they have noting interesting to talk about" Emily said with a combination of ego and knowing her own power.

"I'm currently single though if that's what you are fishing for" Emily said turning to look him up and down as if she was considering it before taking him to the class

"Now be a good boy listen to your teacher and study hard" She lectured kissing him on the cheek and giving him a nice view of her ass as she walked away

James was blushing red as she was embarrassing him, she was talking to him like he was a baby! He listened as she talked she was very sure of herself very confident. They finally reached the class.

"Wow a hot girl like you single I bet all the guys are after you." he said doing his best to control himself.

He was totally taken aback when she referred to him as a boy and kissed him on the check.

As she bent over he could smell her sexy perfume and the body spray she used she smelt so good. The bonus was he saw her bra he was so turned on!

He watched as she turned to walk away her ads was perfect!

"Wait wait Em- Emily!" he said nervously

"Can--I--I get your number." he said sweating nervously.

The guy from high school who was so confident was now a bumbling mess.

"Guys, girls anyone with taste" Emily said trying to trick James into thinking he was competing for some illusive prize and while Emily did get a lot of attention from both genders her controlling personality scared of a lot of people from even wanting to attempt to date her.

"Well first of you have history class" Emily said turning around "But I suppose I could teach you some basic manners"

"When a young man has a request to make of a young lady maybe he should remember to use the words please and thank you"

Emily took his chin with her finger and thumb and made him look up "And my eyes are most certainly not on my chest"

Guys and girls those words rang in his ears. What is she a lesbian! He thought to himself as he saw her walking back to him, he did all he could not to mentally undress her.

James turned red as once again she talked to him like he was a little boy.

Damn no girl had ever tried correcting him before they were just happy to get attention from him.

He stood there dumbfounded and he almost melted to her touch as she raised his chin with her perfect manicured nails.

Shit she noticed me looking at her tits.

"Ugh I'm sorry I was just nervous." he said frustrated

"May I have your number?" he said smiling his best charm smile he could muster.

"May I have your number please Miss Emily" She corrected

"I'm sure you were nervous although at your age I imagine it was more that you were hungry, did someone not get any milk this morning" she cooed, she loved the desperate look on his face like he was trying to decide if he was turned on or angry.

"Come on little boy I don't have all day"

James swallowed and he thought damn NO girl had ever made him work this hard for their number.

"May I--I have your number please Mi--miss Emily?" he said feeling a bead of sweat drop off his face. It was very embarrassing how she made him call her Miss Emily what was up with that! He thought to himself.

"Milk wh--what?" he said stuttering nervously confused.

Then he figured it out!

"Ha ha your funny I don't much care for milk." he said hoping she'd drop it as he was so embarrassed. Did she really call me a little boy.

"I'm a man!" he said his voice cracking and he did stomp his foot without realizing it.

"I'm a man ok!" he said trying to convince her and himself.

"Very good" Emily said reaching over and ruffling his hair

"You don't milk, so you wouldn't want one of these in your mouth sweetie?" She cooed showing of her cleavage

"Oh your a man, that's a shame" Emily said bluntly dropping the coo "There are plenty of men after me, strong one, tall ones and ones who are handsome I can have my pick of men"

"A cute submissive little boy is hard to come by you offered something different something interesting but I guess if your a man, you are just mediocre and not really worth my time" Emily said turning to leave

James pulled back as she ruffled his hair that was something you do to little boys but he was a man and she needed to know that. He nearly fainted as she suggested him sucking her tits

"What no um yes sure I'd love to suck on them." he said sweating profusely. He couldn't believe where this conversation was going.

James was stunned as she started to walk off.

No way she wants me to be a boy.

"Um Please Miss Emily I'll be what you want me to be!" he said trying to get her attention.

"I'm not into turning someone into something they don't want to be" Emily said a lie, this might be revenge for messing with her family but still she was definitely drawing satisfaction from it.

"You have to want to be a little boy" Emily said without turning around and continuing to walk the hallway had a nice echo and some people still in the hallway if James wanted her he would have to shout it out to her

James was desperate he didn't want to lose her, he didn't have her number.

"Miss Emily please I want to be your little boy!" he yelled forgetting where he was and what he just said.

A couple girls looked at him and laughed.

James turned red waiting to see if Emily would come back!

Emily smiled and let the laughs of the girl's sink until James noticed them and then shooting them a glare they were quiet just like that.

It was important for him to know as a little boy she could protect him to make him feel safe around her.

"And you understand I'm in charge?" Emily said putting a hand on his shoulder and smiling sweetly at him, having him just where she wanted him

"Kimmy not so fast" Emily said "This isn't your first time so after class your going to come find me."

"You need to have a session with Miss Emily little lady, I hope you don't make me come looking for you" She threatened it wasn't Kim's first time and wouldn't be her last either she was cute but not enough to make her a permanent addition just some fun she could have now an again.

"What do you think it means Little Boy, It means you do what I say, How I say, when I say and without hesitation" Emily said as she took a scrap of paper and wrote out her number

"You can have this but first, you have kiss my foot" She said pointing down

"Ok miss Emily." Kim said blushing bright red as she was embarrassed in front of that boy. She quickly went to class wondering what Emily had in store for her.

James sat in silence watching all this play out in front of him, he was now worried.

He looked at Emily as she explained some things.

James took a deep breathe and he bent down to kiss her foot. He didn't notice until he got down that she was wearing sandals and he kissed her toes that were painted red.

"You clearly wanted my attention Kimmy, and don't worry you will be about to get a lot of it" Emily said with a confident smirk, the reason she knew she could regress James was she had done it before, Kim had spent more than a few sessions in her nursery and part of Emily wondered if there was a little part of the girl that liked it.

"That's a very good boy James" Emily spoke as if she were speaking to puppy who after weeks of shitting on the floor finally managed to go in the backyard also like a puppy her performed well for his mistress and deserved his treat and so let the piece of paper containing her number drop to the floor in front of the kneeling boy

"Be good in class" she said as she walked away

"Are you answering me back" Emily said fixing a glare that caused the girl to flee in terror.

"Yes you will call me at eight thirty, you will be showered, and have your teeth brushed and be in your pyjamas" Emily commanded "And you will send me a photo first of evidence and I don't want to hear I sleep in the buff or my boxers"

"No mo--mam." she said catching herself as she almost called her mommy. Kim was strong willed and stubborn and it took Emily awhile to break her. Several spanking from the hair brush and even mouth soaping fixed her good. She was in class waiting for the new boy.

James eyes got big.

"Wh--what are you serious I--I-- I don't have any pajamas." he said stuttering confused as this hot girl was taking over his life.

"Here little boy" Emily said retrieving 200 hundred dollars from her purse in cash like it was nothing handing it to the boy who she believed was only here because his mother had to apply for some government aid.

"Remember you're my little boy now so get some Jammies that are appropriate if I don't feel they are then I'm going to have to get you some footed ones" She cooed leaving the boy to his confusion

James looked up wide eyed as he couldn't believe she just tossed the money around like it was nothing!

"Um ok." he said not believing any of this! He watched as she turned to walk away admiring her ass.

"I'm sure she's wearing a thong if I go a long with her little game she'll be like all the other girls and i'll have my way!" he mumbled.

He stuffed the money in his pocket and headed off to class.

James walked in and saw Kim damn she was pretty too.

He quickly sat down still embarrassed knowing Kim herd him say he would be Emily's little boy.