LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the Area (Private with Kaylaindiapers)

RPMolly

Ellie retreated to the corner of the bar her light pink hood pulled up as she sipped from her bottle of coke via the curly straw the bar maid gave her after asking if she was a Mommy to which she replied no and for some reason she went from being referred to as an adult to sweetie and honey.

The little blonde girl had always been a little shy but after graduating college and moving to the city she wasn't surrounded by the familiar group of friends who knew her shyness, she knew to avoid going back to her lonely one bedroom apartment every night that she would have to break out of her shell. While out of a light jog one morning she saw an add in the widow of the local bar for an monthly get together however she didn't know this get together was a fetish event having never been a highly sexual person herself.

Ellie did begin to put some things together as she looked around the bar there seemed to be two types of people, the adults who stood up and held themselves with a certain grace and well other adults who seemed to be childish under their partners watchful eyes

James was 5'11 and a former Marine he stayed in shape after he got out, black hair gown eyes goatee all the girls liked him. Tonight he was hanging out at the fetish club yes James was a control freak and he loved turning sophisticated girls who think they owned the world into little baby girls begging for a diaper change or a bottle. He wasn't always like this but he'll never forget when he was 15 and the hot girl up the street Kayla who was seventeen changed his life forever. She was a cheerleader and all the guys wanted her, James being na

"I'm waiting for someone" replied a small voice, the five foot tall girl had always been non confrontational and she hoped this man would take the hint and leave her alone, What a weird statement Babe or Mommy it was the second time she had heard Mommy since she had been in this place.

She ran a hand through her golden blonde hair and looked towards the exit thinking this was a waste of time and it should be time to bolt however this new man who stank of alcohol stood between her and the comfort of Netflix and Chinese takeaway for another solitary night alone.

"Who are you you waiting for?" he said stuttering as the fifth shot of tequila was kicking in. This girl was annoying him as he couldn't figure out if she was a mommy or a baby he definitely wouldn't mind spanking her for the way she acted.

"Come on just tell me baby or mommy!" he said moving closer to her.

Kayla just got off of work and she was excited to head to the fetish club. She walked in wearing leather and hooker boots she resembled Sandy from Grease.

She walked in and noticed James harassing a girl at the bar.

James getting annoyed with the girl and being a little drunk began to get more aggressive.

"Look if you don't tell me I'm just going to assume your a baby and spank your pretty little ass!" he said reaching for her arm.

Kayla walked up to him and grabbed James arm roughly

"Leave her alone and don't you ever put your arm on anyone I can't believe you still think you're a daddy I should spank you myself!" she said rolling her eyes.

She looked at the girl.

"I'm Kayla is this boy bothering you!"

James was pissed he wasn't expecting to run into Kayla, this wasn't the first time they've seen each other as they both still lived in the town they grew up in.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you mean" Ellie said trying to keep calm but she clearly wasn't as she tried to back away but being in the corner booth didn't leave her a lot of options.

Ellie's mouth hung open at what happened next this tall blonde woman in her leather almost resembling a super hero came by and grabbed the drunken man like he was nothing as her heroine introduced herself as Kayla, she couldn't help but get a good look at her she looked like she had every trait in her that Ellie wished puberty would have given her.

"Yes Ma'am" Ma'am where did that come from but still this new woman just commanded that sort of response.

"Don't worry hun he won't bother you anymore!" Kayla glared at James.

"Your nights over and if you give me any problems I'll take you to the daycare good grief look at yourself how much have you had to drink!" she said scolding him. Kayla looked at Larry the bar tender she gave him some cash.

"Here call a cab and make sure the little boy gets in and goes home thanks babe." she said smiling Kayla had that way about her she was in control and no one questioned it. She then turned to James.

"Ok the nice man is calling you a cab and mommy paid for it you be a good boy and go home and get to bed." she said condescendingly.

James was mad and embarrassed he didn't want to challenge Kayla.

"Fine." he said walking to turn away.

Kayla clicked her tongue.

"No no sweetie you didn't thank me for paying for your cab." she said almost cooing at him

James rolled his eyes.

"You didn't have to pay for my cab I have money!" he said frustrated.

"Nonsense I insist now thank me baby." Kayla said smiling she was showing James she was in control.

James irritated beyond belief just wanted to get out of this uncomfortable situation.

"Fine thank you."

Kayla put her hands on her hips.

"Baby you thank me properly say thank you mommy."

James tan his hands through his hair and almost stomped his foot.

"Thank you mommy." he said quickly with his head lowered.

"You're welcome baby now go home safely your cab will be here soon."

Without another word James walked over by the doors waiting for his cab.

Kayla then turned back to the girl James was messing with and smiled.

"Sorry about that let me buy you a drink." she said sitting down.

Ellie nodded quickly "Yes please Ma'am"

She couldn't believe the scene that unfolded, this big man who seemed drunk beyond reason got turned into a simpering little boy with nothing more than a look and strict tone of voice

"How did you do that?" Ellie looked at Kayla in a almost hero worship expression

"And why did he call you Mommy, you look younger then him?" she asked oh how she wished she had kind of power

"You don't need to call me mam I'm Kayla and you are?" she said flashing that warm inviting smile.

She looked at the bar tender.

"Larry can I get two long islands."

Kayla looked at the girl she was cute she definitely had to be a baby she thought to herself.

"How did I do what?" she said shrugging her shoulders.

She took a drink of the water.

"Oh the guy that was messing with you I grew up with him but he didn't grow up he just thinks he did inside the tough guy crap is a scared little boy."

She took the long islands from the waitress.

"Thanks here drink up sweetie." Kayla said handing her the drink.

She stirred her drink taking a big drink.

"Nice so are you a baby?"

"Sorry force of habit" Ellie said with a blush when she was corrected

"I'm Ellie it's nice to meet you Kayla" Looking over the woman despite the way she carried herself Ellie thought she couldn't be much older than herself.

Ellie took the drink and almost like she was trying to impress Kayla tried to take a similarly big chug but ended up choking a little, there was a reason and it was a moments like these she stayed away from Alcohol

"Why does everyone keep asking me that I am twenty six years old?" She asked clearly clueless

"So was that guy not being a creep earlier?" Ellie asked feeling mortified how could she have not noticed, to be fair most people here seemed to be dressed normal and in her mind a fetish club would have chains hanging from the ceiling or something.

"I'm fine just drank a little to quick" Ellie replied

"What is an AB?" Ellie asked confused looking up at Kayla as she was called silly goose like a child who thought the moon was made out of cheese

"No he was just trying to talk to you assuming you were either a mommy or baby, he thinks he's a daddy!" she said almost laughing at the last comment.

Kayla took another drink.

"Just take it slow baby." she said teasing her a little.

"Really you donut know what a ab is?"

Kayla finished off her drink chopping on some ice.

"Well a ab is an adult baby."

"I feel terrible" Ellie said putting her hands in her head sure he came on strong but no stronger than any drunk guy at a normal bar might, it wasn't that she wanted him to flirt with her or have of that attention just she thought there might have been a way she could have resolved it better than it had been.

"Yes Kayla" Ellie said instead of blushing or reacting to the teasing she found herself sipping the drink obeying this girl's orders.

"An Adult Baby?" Ellie said clearly clueless to how those two words came together

"Oh don't feel bad that boy thinks he something that he's not and it turned me on to reduce him to nothing more then a baby in front of you, I know for his make pride that was painful." Kayla was gloating as she truly enjoyed the scene she put on in front of Ellie.

"Yeah an adult who enjoys being babied wearing diapers drinking bottles, spanking ect." she said like it was the most natural thing.

Kayla smiled and ordered another drink.

"So which one are you a mommy or a baby?" she said teasing her.

She just wanted to see her reaction.

Ellie nodded as she heard the explanation of what the fetish was "So are you actually his Mommy now or did you say that to mess with him?" she asked, wait a minute why did she care....

"I'd never change an adult's diaper" Ellie said with some level of disgust at the question "But I'm not either......" she said quickly thinking it might have made her sound like a baby

"No I'm not really his mommy but I spanked him when we were kids and it's important he knows his place around me!"

Kayla herd disgust in her voice about changing a diaper. She figured she'd quickly jump in.

"So you're a baby, do you have a mommy?" she said smiling

Kayla was just toying with her just throwing things out there watching her reaction and the way she squirmed.

"I'm just teasing I know you came here by mistake so are you new in town?"

"No I don't have a Mommy" Ellie said trying to sound offended not catching the part where she didn't say she wasn't a baby.

She breathed a sigh of relief "Yes, I just got in a few months ago, I came for work"

She did however wish she knew how expensive the area was before she moved, she was only able to afford a one bedroom apartment and it was still a struggle to make rent

Kayla's ears perked up she couldn't believe that Ellie was playing a long.

"Oh where do you work sweetie?" she asked cooing to her.

She nodded as the girl told her a little more about herself.

Kayla couldn't control herself.

"I'll be your mommy baby girl." she said rubbing her hand in hers.

"I'm a journalist at the local paper" Ellie said however her shyness stopped that being a real thing if anything she was a intern who got a paycheque since all she could do was take lunch orders, spell check for people and do grunt work.

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked when Kayla said she would be her Mommy

"A journalist wow aren't you fancy."

"I mean I could be your mommy and take care of you." Kayla wondered if she really had a chance at making her a baby girl.

Just cause Kayla was a control freak the ultimate control was with the one who was willing to be submissive and Ellie may not know it but she was really in control for the moment.

"Well do you want a mommy!" Kayla said growning impatient maybe the liquor was kicking in.

"Yes Mommy......." Ellie said pulling back when Kayla raised her voice, she was not a confrontational person that much had been proven but still James tried it and she got scared but she never considered breaking, Kayla on the other part well it was like comparing being threatened by a snail to being threatened by a lioness one was much more terrifying than the other.

"Ok sweetie let's go back to my place so mommy can get her little girl ready."

Kayla called over the waitress and gave her the cash a long with a tip.

She took Ellie's hand.

"Let's go baby girl." she said trying to get Ellie in the mindset that she's now a baby and Kayla's in control.

This was crazy it had to break every piece of stranger danger she had from teachers, parents and any adult in authority had ever taught her, that however was the contradiction in this all Kayla seemed to exemplify adult authority as Ellie was lead outside by the hand.

Just comparing hands showed the difference Ellie's tiny hands only notable trait was the short nails that were a victim of being chewed from nerves rather than good grooming habits meanwhile Kayla's hands sparkled with some classy jewellery showing she must be incredibly successful and the manicure nails showed how well put together she was.

Kayla did say earlier she knew it was an accident that she wasn't a baby and so maybe she wanted a night of kinky fun, That wouldn't be so bad a night in Kayla's bed and so she followed along like a good girl

• Like 1

"Come on little missy!" Kayla cooed as she put Ellie in her car buckling her seat belt.

She turned on the radio.

"Just relax we'll be at my place in twenty minutes."

Kayla did all she could to control herself, she couldn't want to get this shy girl back to her place and properly dressed.

She could feel her panties become wet in anticipation.

"What's going to happen when we get their.....Mommy?" Ellie asked the incredibly alluring woman making sure to address her as she wanted to.

She looked out the windows trying to get a view off her surroundings outside the windows of the car, it was dark so she couldn't get a read on where they were going but soon she realised twenty minutes they were going to be several miles from where she was used to being