LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bridal Diapers

If you do a search you will find that to be the only place on the internet to mention "Bridal Diapers" it appeared mysteriously after a topic showed up on another AB/DL forum about them being mentioned on CSI (I think). That thread showed up the day after I posted that a search of "Bridal Diapers" showed no references on the internet. I think that an AB/DL posted that, and that some of the replies are from either the same or different AB/DLs. Now that just might be a coincident, but I don't think it is.

well i know for sure i will be wearing a diaper under my dress lol

Me too, shoul I ever have enough luck to find someone I will chain to my front garden. I don't know if I will write bridal nappy on it, but I know for sure I will wear a white one... Maybe with some lace on it, for my new husband to take of me on our wedding night :D

Me too, shoul I ever have enough luck to find someone I will chain to my front garden. I don't know if I will write bridal nappy on it, but I know for sure I will wear a white one... Maybe with some lace on it, for my new husband to take of me on our wedding night :D

Wow that sounds so beautyfull and sexy!!!!!! I wish it was me

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's an idea as a "Just in case" because I definitely think it wouldn't be right to walk around wet or messy at all.

Maybe as a backup since it may be some time before you actually get yourself going to the washroom and then actually make it there and are ready to go ...

I can't say I ever considered the possible problems with using the bathroom while wearing my wedding dress. I can't say I ever considered wearing a wedding dress either.

Although, the image of a woman in a wedding dress and a diaper is solid to me.

I can't say I ever considered the possible problems with using the bathroom while wearing my wedding dress. I can't say I ever considered wearing a wedding dress either.

I utterly agree <3

Necros~

I had a story about that once. Unfortunately, I don't think it is a free one. I think you have to pay at http://iluvdiapers2.com to get it because it has some pictures to go along with it. Diapers and a garterbelt just floats me away.

This would be my dream come true. Where are you female diaper lovers from??? I live in Sydney, Australia and there are none here.AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Marry me Julia??

This would be my dream come true. Where are you female diaper lovers from??? I live in Sydney, Australia and there are none here.AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Marry me Julia??

Sorry, I'm not a DL, I would wear a nappy to my wedding(should I ever be married) because I always wear one. Anything else would be a bad idea, even at a weeding..

I think the idea is great! Why not incorporate a VERY personal side of a relationship into the ultimate joining of two people? It just makes sense, that you are accepting someone for everything they are or want to be.

Sure it's a good idea, and pee ple into rubber should be married in a rubber suit and gasmask.....

Priest : do you take this woman by your side, to be....

Groom : pffffff huf huf huf

Priest: I must ask you to speak louder we have troubles understanding if that was a yes...

And the S/M couple...

Priest : You can now whip the bride....

I have been a Groomsman a few times.Wish I had thought of wearing a diaper a few times it was close for me.Trying to get there and do whatever and get back was bad enough on me;I'd hated to think what the bride would go thru.Maybe thats why some are kinda slow or alittle late walking down the path.If it was me I would go for the bathroom on #2 every1 can wait for me.But #1 I'd wait till the last minute putting the dress on over some protection then I'd be covered for the service maybe even the resception.Being around a number of weddings I have seen Depends packages being taken to the brides' room.Who knows maybe the brides' maids wear too!

Just confirmed with a friend of mine that he was in a wedding where the bride and her bridesmaids all wore diapers during the wedding and through the reception. Groom got quite an eyeful when he removed the gater from his lovely brides thigh and winked at her. So it is a practice that is being done for some weddings. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
I gotta say that there is nothing wrong with wearing a diaper at a wedding. Quite frankly, I can't believe that I never thought of it. I have been to several weddings and that could have saved me a lot of stress if I knew that I could just go in my pants if I don't have any other choice. As for the the article and the replies to it on it I don't know why some people would find it disguisting if someone was to wear a diaper to a wedding. I mean its for protection and its not like it was an everyday thing. Some people can be so intolerant to things like this. Its no surprise that theres so much hatred and deaths in this world.
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree there are alot of ignorant people out there that are really inconsiderate. Just because they are ignorant doesn't mean it gives them the right to insult people. Personally, I think people need to be educated. Also. if anything they would only be wearing them in this case to save alot of trouble and inconvienece for there loved one on their special day.

• 4 weeks later...