LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Climbing the corporate ladder (Private for FalloutZone)

RPMolly

Fuck what am I doing this is insane Jamie Miller thought to herself as she got another odd look from the receptionist at the advertising agency, at 5'2 the brunette didn't really stick out to much, nor should her attire of a yellow summer dress with a white hem have really attracted attention however it did more so because up until a week ago the young intern who was currently trying to supress a job had walked these hallways in a suit trying to look like a corporate go getter who owned the place and now she looked like a little girl and it was all by her own design.

It was hard for Jamie to contain her excitement when she got the letter not long before graduating college that she was getting an internship at a prestigious advertising agency in the city and even more so when she learned she would get to work under the great Jill Hudson a woman who worked her way through the field despite her stunning good looks but on her strong work ethic and intelligence alone, the executive was everything that Jamie thought she wanted to be and was on her way to becoming.

However Jill Hudson was not an easy person to work for, she had a high work ethic and expected everyone in the team to have the same and no matter how much overtime she put in or how many cancelled plans she had for her free time it seemed that Jamie Miller was not the strong performer she thought she was having being berated and threatened with having her internship terminated so many times and being relegated to only the simplest of tasks so as not to screw it up.

That was when her opportunity struck, she was given the simple task of watching to make sure a small software update installed on Jill's computer and bored she went to check her emails only to learn that Jill was one of the many people who liked to leave their settings on remember me and the things she found was now why Jamie walked with a light purple pull up under her skirt crinkling as she made her way to her desk, her plan was silly and she was thinking about giving up since as of yet her boss had yet to say anything on her new attire.

Jamie wasn't sure if her plan was working or if it was just a case of Jill was getting ready to fire her, an internship at a company that was more than fetching coffee was rare and even rarer was an internship that also paid she couldn't afford to loose this. Unfortunately her plan of trying to seduce her boss using a fetish was flawed on many levels first she had no actual experience with it and was still a little mortified at herself for even buying a pull up let alone wearing one which to her although no one could hear it was deafening to her another big point of contention was she didn't even know Jill's orientation she might just be into men and while her style of management demanded the best it also meant the people that survived it were incredibly loyal so the few people who knew about Jill outside of work wouldn't tell Jamie anything and there was a chance that they would tell Jill about that intern girl asking personal questions a chance

Jamie paused the way Jill directed her questions made her think her game was up before she even set the board up to play however then the smirk combined with a bit of a smile and for Jill what appeared to be a less confrontational tone of voice gave the young girl hope.

"I'm enjoying the internship" she lied "It's more challenging than I thought but I'm learning a lot" she then purposefully avoided eye contact not, the embarrassment and being called out on being dressed like this was real and the blush she wore was an advantage, obviously if she came out to Jill as an adult baby than the savvy executive would realise something was up so Jamie needed to manipulate her boss into thinking she was the one who discovered Jamie's secret.

"I just find it more comfortable" she spluttered out....

Jill watched the girl closely with great interest and nodded at her answer, "I'm glad you are finding the internship enjoyable." replied Jill as she continued to analyse the girl in front of her.

Her curiosity peeked by Jamie's comment, "I see," said Jill chewing her bottom lip thinking, "it must be relaxing to dress like that as well, nostalgia is all the rage these days, after all," added Jill keeping her gaze on Jamie.

Her mind buzzing with a thousand ideas, "I haven't really gotten the chance to get to know you, haven't I?" said Jill, "What would you say to lunch later on? My treat of course." offered Jill with a soft smile.

Having been outsmarted by her boss and out manoeuvred in conversations, Jamie noticed the subtle hints that Jill was giving off like her chewing on her bottom lip and almost pausing before saying something and followed with an invite to lunch "Erm.....sure I guess" Jamie said trying to seem uneasy which she still sort of did so didn't require a lot of acting on her part but she did take a chance allowing herself to fidget enough to cause the pull up to crinkle

Jill nodded and smiled at the girl, "Very well," said Jill, "I'll come and get you in a hour or so, then."

She could hear a crinkle.

She knew that sound.

She stared at the girl curiously.

Was Jamie wearing a pull-up? No. She couldn't be.

Why would Jamie be wearing protection? She hadn't seen it but she knew the sound so well.

Jill relaxed back in her chair, "You can go," said Jill, "sweetie." added Jill, softly, a slip of the tongue but she couldn't help it, she really couldn't with the way Jamie looked right now!

Jamie smiled slightly when called sweetie it was working, she hoped in Jill's mind the pieces fit correctly if she didn't notice that Jamie definitely never wore them before she could assume a medical condition and that wouldn't work for her plan.

"Yes Ma'am see you then" she said scurrying quickly from the office, the waddle was a little put on mainly because she didn't want people apart from the one she wanted to hear the crinkle after all this wasn't a fetish piece it came out a generic kids pack and probably couldn't stand up to Jamie if she had ay intention on using the thin plastic garment

"I really like the sushi place by the city centre" Jamie said thinking carefully she didn't want to go all out and offer a kid's place it would be to suspicious also sushi was generally a more adult food and the main reason she wanted to select the dinner was to encourage Jill's questions by selecting a restaurant with booths to ensure privacy.

Jamie pulled her brunette hair into a pony tail and grabbed her purse out of habit "Shall we go?"

Jamie swallowed nervously when Jill stood next to her and stopped, she obviously knew Jill was bigger than her but didn't truly appreciate how much taller until she was looking down at her.

When Jill took her hand, Jamie hesitated than wrapped her fingers around so she was holding Jill's hand and walked down to the parking lot with her boss "Have you ever had sushi before?" she asked trying to fill the silence

Jill was unsure about taking Jamie's hand, she really was and she knew she could have major problems for doing so if Jamie ever wanted to complain or go to the press about it but she would be able to cover the story up and it would be such a small minor thing as well.

Instead she over the moon when she felt Jamie's fingers wrap around her hand as they walked together.

"Paris, I never thought you let the office let alone the country" Jamie said probably before she could think that it might not be such a good idea however she did follow up with "I've always wanted to go to Europe".

The five start treatment, the fancy car and offers of going to Paris the term sugar Mommy had never seemed so accurate. Jamie did however feel very little as she walked with her boss thinking it couldn't be worse if she was in a stroller.

Luckily while the restaurant was popular it did most of it's business in the evening meaning a reservation for a walk in for lunch was hardly required

Jill smiled at Jamie, "I sometimes leave but mostly I stay here unless there's an event that I need to go to at which case I just stay in one of my homes," replied Jill, "there's an event coming up soon in Paris, actually, and I've been invited to go and I can bring one person along normally I don't go but I've been thinking I might this time, it'll be good for business." added Jill with a small smirk, "I would need an assistant whilst there, of course."

Jill looked at Jamie briefly.

"Well surely Stephanie or even Becky might be best for that" Jamie said playing the clueless act, Stephanie was the go to assistant in the office and everyone knew Becky through reputation only two years ago she was in Jamie's position and now was prepping to start her own company the two were the cream of the crop when it came to Jill's staff.

"The only problem about this place is they don't do milkshakes" Jamie absent minded said as she looked through the menu "So Miss Hudson, why did you invite me to lunch" she asked "I appreciate it don't get me wrong but I've been there 2 months now"

Jill raised an eyebrow curiously at Jamie at the mention of Stephanie and Becky, sure, she liked them and either of the two girls would be better then Jamie considering there roles and who they were now but that wasn't important to her if anything she didn't really care about going to Paris and the event she just wanted to show off to Jamie and impress the young lass.

"I agree to an extent that it would be useful for them and they are in the industry more then you are but it would be more beneficial for you and you have been working rather hard, harder then any of the other interns I've ever had." replied Jill.

"Thank you" Jamie said with a sheepish grin at the compliment something she didn't get to hear from Jill to often also something she didn't expect was how direct the woman was. Jamie had been setting up for a verbal chess match and her forthright boss decided instead to throw a hail Mary out of no where and ask her if she was an Adult Baby.

"I...... Don't know" Jamie said stammering a bit "Kind of a lot of it appeals to me but I'm only new to it" Jamie fake admitted, truthfully she was new to it but not for the normal reasons and she hoped those sort of foundations would explain any future embarrassments or hesitance to try certain things

Jill was in two minds.

Jamie was new and exploring being an Adult Baby...

She shouldn't interfere and allow the girl to explore it herself but if she did try to seek anyone out she might get abused in someway and she couldn't allow that especially to such a sweet little thing!

She also wanted Jamie, badly.

"Jamie," said Jill, softly and sternly, "what I'm about to say doesn't leave this table," paused Jill, "I'm an AB mommy and I would like to offer you some protection in this world that you are exploring, your new and there are people out there that will hurt her," said Jill, "if you wish I can be your mommy if you wish to explore but if you want to keep it to yourself that's okay as well." added Jill with a soft smile.

"That's weird" Jamie said looking confused, it was her play to disarm Jill and make sure she earned the woman's trust "I mean if this information was to leave this table the only way I could do it would be outing myself and which is more embarrassing in this situation?"

"I'm not sure that's quite the offer" Jamie said playing reluctant as she thought about it "It does sound like fun......" "Maybe we could do like a trial period and see how it goes?" she offered

"Dish five and a diet soda" Jamie said to the waitress grateful for the interruption as she tried to consider her options honestly she was surprised her plan got this far and now she had to think of specifics of what would and wouldn't appeal.

She had to check her pride at the door realising she couldn't say things like diapers were hard limits or Jill might not take interest knowing that her boss's interest in age play seemed to edge towards the baby side as opposed to an older age.

"I'm not really into combining it with things like I don't have a fetish for spanking so I understand if you want to use it for punishments but I don't want to be spanked just for the fun of it" Jamie said thinking that sounded reasonable.

"I've never tried a lot so there is a lot I want to try after all it's hard to feel like a baby and regress when you have to take care of yourself"

This was all just so weird, the subject was weird and what was weirder her demanding boss was now asking for her opinions and consent rather than ordering her to do anything. Jamie knew it was a different situation one which she manipulated but still she figured part of the reason a gorgeous successful woman like Jill Hudson was single was that she had the same attitude to relationships as to work.

"You have a point this is going a little fast" Jamie said like she was going to reject the idea "However I keep having these feelings and fantasies and if we skip the weekend and do it in a couple of months I'm just going to spend the entire time wondering what it's like"

The big part that did worry Jamie was the word "equipment"