LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are They Thinking?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who don't get a chance to veiw it. I will choose 1 (or 2) and put a caption to it. :rolleyes: Then you can either add your caption or choose a different one and do the same.

f0758.jpg

"If you behave like a baby in my class, you'll be treated like one" said Miss Smith. 'Oh well, it still beats maths!'

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, help! How do you get a pic from the gallery full size on here? I did the one above by saving the pic to my computer then uploading as an attachment...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

f0841.jpg

It's been 5 days since I snuck into the girl's academy,but all the calanders say I've been here

2 months. I've been seen but the all treat me as I belong here. Nobody seems to notice that I a boy, even during my diaper changes. I don't remember why I wear them, I think it was something I picked up during stake outs, but why do I always ask to be changed. Well Ibetter get back to the sercret tapes my girl on the inside made for me. Funny they actually make me feel so

happy after I listen to the.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

but Mommy! I don't want to go trick or treating dressed like this! People will see me in this silly hat!

to answer the question of how to get a pic on here, I've saved it into my pictures from the display, then used the browse and upload feature on the lower right of this screen...my question remains...how do i get it to be full size?????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...