LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Stay or Should I Go (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

If someone was able to tell Lucy the dark path Tina's mind was taking she wouldn't have been able to believe it, her Mommy had always been controlling however it was always with Lucy's best interests in mind and some of the more controlling things she had wanted to do Lucy had been able to talk her out off. So while she expected Tina not to be happy about the news she would have no clue what was to come as she dreamt comfortably in the crib.

Lucy rolled over onto her tummy, the small amount of pee that had trickled in had barely even caused the thick double diapers to register as damp as she slipped her thumb into her mouth.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

"How long was I out?" The relatively adult sounding Lucy said as she removed her thumb from her mouth and rubbed sleep from her eyes, it was a normal thing for Lucy to come out of her little space when she slept in a way it gave her some form of comfort as she often wondered if her time as Tina's baby girl was too much a crutch and becoming an addiction that she needed rather than chose to indulge in so when her default response upon waking up was big girl it made her feel like she was in control.

Tina smiled down at Lucy as she watched her little girl open her eyes and gently ran a hand through the girl's long hair, soothingly, "A hour or two, sweetheart." said Tina as she lent against the wooden bars of the crib.

"Two weeks from now" Lucy said with a blush not because of the diaper check on her dry diaper but the reveal of two weeks just proved obviously she knew longer then that but was afraid to ask or bring up the subject to Tina due to fear of the older woman's reaction.

"What kind of TV?" Lucy asked with an eyebrow raised as she was consistently referred to as the baby as she knew Tina had a habit of having her watch the most babyish of programs

"Are you sure Mommy?" Lucy asked giggling a little from the tickling and having a mischievous grin she stood up in the crib and putting her hand on Tina's she tried to do her best impression of her Mommy as she teased "Because you have been a really good girl lately and I think you might be ready for some more grown up programs" she said trying to keep a straight face as she teased her Mommy

Lucy's eyes lit up, she had a notorious sweet tooth and coupled with the fact that the best meals she got all week tended to come from Tina unless it was baby food. "Yes please Mommy" she said excitedly as she wrapped her arms around Tina, her padded bottom supported by her Mommy's strong arms

Lucy thought for a moment as she had the apron tied on her "Get my binkie so I don't try to eat all the cake mix again?" she said as she followed Tina to the sink and stood on the little foot stool so she could reach in to wash her hands. It was funny to think how much a fetish could change someone Lucy's mother tried over and over to make her daughter into a perfect princess and that resulted in the rebellious tomboy punk she became but with Mommy here she stood in a pink onesie and apron eagerly learning how to cook.

Tina giggled lightly, "Yes, that, sweetie but after we wash our hands, we need to dry them and then get your binky, then we'll get everything set up ready to cook!" explained Tina, softly as she helped wash Lucy's hand using a sweet smelling soap to do so as they she washed her hands under the sink as well, next she helped dry Lucy's hands off and with a grin she picked up Lucy's binky and put it into the girl's mouth, kissing her forehead.

"Now let's get everything out!" said Tina as she grabbed the more dangerous items, sharp or heavy, she wouldn't let Lucy touch them at all!

Tina smiled as she watched Lucy suckle her pacifier as she got out ingredients and cooking items for the both of them, her baby looked so sweet, "Baby," coo'd Tina, "help mama stir, won't you?" asked Tina picking up the bowl and crouching down in front of Lucy.

She took the little girl's hand and placed it on the big wooden spoon and stirred the mix in together.

"Mommy were there ever others before me?" Lucy asked as she basked in the attention but she still felt a little guilty, the question wasn't one of insecurity she knew how much Tina cared for her she just hoped maybe in the past there were others she cared for and meaning there would be one in the future would do a lot to stop the feelings of she was abandoning her Mommy.

"I love you too Mama" Lucy said with a smile it was weird how much her identity changed with Tina, if she was referred to as just girl or woman in real life she would be furious but here being called just baby made her feel safe and secure and honestly when Tina called her Lucy it usually meant she was in trouble

Tina smiled softly at Lucy, "No sweetheart, no one else, there's only been you and I don't think I could ever have another baby," replied Tina, "I would always be missing and comparing them to you." added Tina, softly, it was true Lucy was the only one she wanted and the only she would have.

"Why no one else though" Lucy was genuinely surprised when she said no one else, maybe not the same connection but Tina was older than her and rom her fist visit the nursery had been there so Lucy always assumed she wasn't Tina's first. The childlike interest took over as she followed Tina to the counter top tip toeing so she could get a better view as the mixture was poured in.

She thought about her beat up old car but wasn't sure it would make the trip to new York let alone ferry her backwards and forwards to Tina's house on a weekend

"I talked to many people but none of them were genuine, none of them really cared for the lifestyle and I was looking for someone that needed this and wasn't looking out for themselves, someone who needed me and needed my love," said Tina, "I don't give my love away for free baby." added Tina as she looked at her baby girl.

She was so sweet.

After pouring in the mixture she went over to the oven and slipped the big chocolate cake in, closing the door she turned the oven on and looked at Lucy with a soft smile, "My babygirl," said Tina picking Lucy up and hugging her, "you mean the world to me and I will do everything in my power to give you everything that you truly desire."

She held Lucy close to her bosom and stroked her hair.

"If I could stay I would........." Lucy said in a soft voice, it wasn't quite true since she had the feeling if she wanted to and asked Tina if she could have moved in her Mommy would have said yes.

Tina in the early days might have even settled for Lucy moving in and dropping her off at college in the morning but she wasn't ready to give up that control being a twenty four seven baby was not something she wanted.

"Maybe you could erm....... invite your friend around......." Lucy was desperate to give the woman something, and with her leaving town in a few weeks she knew one of the things Tina teased her about was showing photos of her baby girl and how much her friends wanted to see her and while Lucy resisted the idea if she only had to put up with it once it could give Tina something to remember and release her guilt

Tina smiled, "I know babygirl," said Tina, "don't feel bad, mama will be alright, I promise you." added Tina, softly as she held Lucy knowing her baby-girl must be feeling bad and it was true she would be alright because she would have Lucy fully soon enough unless the girl stopped with her stupid nonsense about going to New York but she wasn't going to say anything out loud otherwise Lucy would run for the hills and she would to if she was in Lucy's position but she wasn't.

Tina eyes widen considerably, "Are you sure, sweetheart?" asked Tina.

"You'd never let anyone hurt me right?" Lucy said it wasn't so much a question but her justifying it to herself also part of her was curious, Tina had mentioned these friends before and talked about showing photos but she also mentioned how much she loved Lucy's blush and so it was in the back of the baby girl's mind if it was serious or if it was just something to get a reaction.

"Of course not, baby!" replied Tina horrified by the question as she continued to hold Lucy, "I would never let alone hurt you, your my baby and if anyone did they would find themselves running for the hills," said Tina, "I've only showed a few photos of you to my friends, baby, nothing really bad I can assure you mostly just normal one's because they were curious of you and the only baby one I ever showed them was you sucking your thumb whilst in your adult clothes, sweetheart but I have often teased them with the fact that I have other photos of you." explained Tina, softly as she stroked Lucy's hair.

"Are you sure about my friends coming around?" asked Tina she didn't want to put Lucy in an awkward situation.

"If you love them than I'm sure I'll love them" Lucy said putting on a smile as she nuzzled into her Mommy, "Are any of them Mommies?" she asked curiously if they wanted to see photos of an adult sucking her thumb and Lucy couldn't help but smile at what these people must think if they would see the collection she knew Tina had of her.

Lucy couldn't help at times like this enjoy her Mommy's figure it just seemed so perfect. For most college was a time of exploration and while Tina and Lucy had never been sexual there had been measures to prevent Lucy from exploring, she remembered early on when a boy asked her out and Tina forbid it and instead of argue or go anyway the submissive girl obeyed and so she was as pure as a baby still.

She wasn't sure if she was bisexual or gay she just knew that her Mommy was definitely attracted as she rested her head on her beasts as they watched tv.