LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Stay or Should I Go (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy's car drove smoothly down the roads as she made her way to her weekend retreat, some girl's partied, some girl's read and some even smoked a little pot but Lucy well her stress relief was a little less conventional. College was a stressful and hard time it was almost like a trial run for being an adult however the additional freedom did give her the chance to explore a side of her she hid from the world, ever since she was young she had fantasied about being treated like a baby the desire went so far back in her mind that it is possible she was fantasising about diapers since the day they were taken away.

It wasn't long before she was exploring online and their she met an older woman named Tina, it started out as a friendship since Lucy identified as straight however the feelings soon came and before long Lucy would go up every weekend and stay with her new Mommy, coming from a fairly big family who struggled to make ends meet and Lucy's only chance at school was a scholarship it was more than a pleasant change of pace to become an only child who spoiled and doted on however she knew that couldn't last after struggling through finals it wasn't going to be long before graduation and the now last couple weeks of extra downtime it was all that was on Lucy's mind.

The blonde twenty two year old ascended the steps after park and rang the door bell of Tina's house dressed in skinny blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

Hearing the doorbell Tina smiled and got up from the sofa, her heels clicking away at the floor as she headed towards the door, opening it she looked at Lucy, "Hello sweetie," coo'd Tina, softly, gesturing her little girl inside, closing the door she turned to look at Lucy, "how about you sit on the sofa and watch something while I get you some food and your sippy cup?" suggested Tina with a grin.

She adored Lucy, "After that we can get those icky clothes off you and get you into something more suitable for your age." said Tina placing her hand down onto Lucy's shoulder and giving her a slight rub on the back of her neck, "Someone's stressed, you can tell me everything in a bit, okay."

She needed to stay calm and treat Lucy the same that she always has.

Tina had a wonderful ability which she seemed to able to do just by appearing near Lucy that made all the confusion in her mind and the nagging vices about whether today was the right day to have the talk about the future but when Mommy stood there she just wanted to lay back and enjoy the moment.

Lucy wrapped her arms around Tina cuddling into her chest "I missed you Mommy" she said softly, taking in everything about Tina from her perfume to how soft she felt, in many ways she was jealous of Tina she was well put together had a figure that could never be considered little girl like and just carried herself with a grace that made people pay attention a lot of things Lucy wasn't.

Lucy simply nodded as headed off without a second thought to the TV Tina had done an amazing job of making it feel like

Tina enjoyed the embrace that Lucy had giving her and coo'd, kissing her forehead as she watched her baby leave to go watch TV.

In the kitchen she could hear the TV and knew that Lucy was watching reality tv and shook her head and smiled a little to herself, she would allow it this once for her babygirl and waited five minutes until the last moments were over with before entering the room with a pink sippy cup filled with juice and a PBJ sandwich.

"I am......" Lucy said as laid her head against Tina's chest her ear perfectly positioned to hear her Mommy's heart beat which the relaxed girl's breathing soon began to match as the Mommy and Baby synched up, she didn't complain when the channel was changed after all her Mommy had a weird way of the punishment should fix the crime and so if Blue's Clues was complained about instead of being spanked and told what a baby she was it simply became her Mommy assuming it must be she was to young to understand and relegating her to the Teletubbies instead.

She did wonder how much she had changed in her time with Tina as she ate the wonderful food, she remembered turning up in her nirvana t-shirt her hair dyed a combination of black and pink and her lip had piercing it hadn't taken many weeks before Tina was comfortable enough to put her foot down washing the dye from her hair and removing the lip ring which had been so long the small piercing hole had healed over, the punk girl had turned into Mommy's Princess

Lucy took a prolonged sip of juice, normally she would take it in contently but for now the worried girl stalled as she wondered how to broach the topic off what really needed to be discussed. Mommy had acted like her confidant many times before but it was easy to talk about how isolating it sometimes felt at college, or how she felt like she couldn't study enough and was letting this slip away but she never had to question where Tina and her future lay together both of them should of known the day was coming but at least for Lucy she pushed it to the back of her mind and never thought about it.

"Erm well.....Ti.....Mommy" Lucy started feeling very nervous for one question she was curious about, Tina had been very close to her however never really interacted with her adult side and didn't know if she would want to do this "You have been amazing this last year and I don't think I could have gone through college without you and well

Lucy stared up at Tina with the big child like grin "I can't forget you tell me every two minutes" memories coming back to her of the first time she wet her diaper and having her Mommy rain down praise like she had cured cancer and the joke photos her Mommy would sometimes take and claim she was going to show them to her friends and Lucy's aunties although Lucy herself assumed this was just play to try and get a blush from her since she had never seen anyone else when she played baby it was just her and Tina.

"I've had a couple of offers of internships" Lucy said "I haven't made up my mind yet but some of them are pretty far from here........."

Tina smiled even more when she saw the big grin on her baby's face and she couldn't help but laugh slightly at Lucy's comment. She did praise the girl a lot and very often but that was always as her baby and barley as an adult, still, it didn't matter what matter'd was how Lucy felt and she knew that Lucy felt safe with her and she also knew that Lucy wasn't ready for the big world out there her baby girl wouldn't be able to survive a week!

"I'd still come and visit all the time though" Lucy said quickly "I mean I couldn't as much but I wouldn't forget about you" her cheeks turning a little red as she wondered over her dilemma while on one hand what Tina said made sense and she believed the woman cared about her but still she had just gotten her advertising degree and a dream internship in New York became available to her. Lucy only applied just so she wouldn't wonder what if she didn't get it feeling a refusal meant at least she didn't try but then the letter came the one that accepted her and she was so happy until now when she realised what she might have to give up.

"I thought you said I could do anything I put my mind too?" She asked a little defensively in her mind did Tina only believe in her if she was in eye sight so Mommy could fix her mistakes because right now she was just hearing her explain how she couldn't cope.

Lucy was in a weird mixed space in her head, she was dressed as an adult like she would be for class even her underwear was adult but still she was sat on Tina's lap being caressed and cooed and kissed like a baby, she didn't know how to feel.

"Momm......" Lucy stopped herself tears rolling down her cheeks as she realised she had to do the adult thing, she had to come clean to Tina "Tina, I'm going to New York" she said choosing not to use the word Mommy being the adult she knew she had to become.

Lucy oblivious to what was going through Tina's mind was ecstatic, she knew she had to go playing baby was fun and a serious help for her sometimes but she couldn't let it become her crutch if she was going to make it as an adult than she needed to separate from this not forever but it couldn't be the frequent source of comfort it was right now.

"Thank you Mommy" Lucy said reverting back to her babyside a little a she hugged Tina "You're the best" she replied in a small voice knowing that she could leave without guilt because her Mommy supported her.

Lucy smiled offering a small kiss on Tina's kiss before skipping of towards the nursery where anything really babyish she had lived, she was still afraid of being found out and so never kept any baby things in her college dorm and was one of the areas where she resisted Tina's attempts to have her wear to class or try training pants when they were not together.

Lucy entered the room that had been her safe heaven and took a deep breath as she savoured the baby powder smell.

Lucy giggled sometimes these were the times she would resist a little when Tina started using talk like wittle and how she should be in diapers all the time it meant she want her being particularly reliant on Mommy for the weekend and while Lucy liked to have a station closer to toddlerhood with her upcoming departure and how supportive Tina had been she decided to play nice and indulge her Mommy.

She pointed towards the onesies and to make an extra bit of effort she picked one her Mommy had tried to coax her in on more than one occasion but the die hard tomboy was having none of it as point towards the pink one with the three rows of white ruffles along the backside of the bottom flap.

"Thank you Mommy" Lucy said trying hard to let the words come out sometimes when she felt this little around Tina and went relaxed she almost fell into a pre verbal state not that she was goo goo ga ga all over but she found the words hard to come by and every emotion good or bad was heightened ten fold. For now her other senses took over the small warm feeling in her tummy when Tina complimented her, she had done wonders for Lucy's self esteem who wasn't someone the boys or girls were desperate to ask out on dates but when her Mommy was over her cooing away she couldn't help but feel special.

As she lay on Tina's lap the cloth between her legs and the slight crinkle that happened whenever she moved took over her senses of sound and feel, the soft milk as she rhythmically sucked the milk from the bottle her sucks in time with Tina's heartbeat that her ear was pressed up against, the gentle smell of baby powder and her Mommy's perfume and the sight of Tina smiling down at her put her in a state of babyish bliss

She loved this feeling of control she had over Lucy and this love she felt for the girl. She felt as if she was really girl's mother and she was the only one that could keep Lucy free from stress and all the worries in the world.