LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Stay or Should I Go (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the confusing questions for Lucy's sexuality had been Tina's breasts she wondered if her desire to put them in her mouth had been one of sexual lust or more of her exploring her baby girl side but she never asked Tina to try not wanting to ruin her relationship with the woman and from her time on the internet she knew having a Mommy was a pretty rare thing.

A whimper escaped from behind her pacifier as Tina re-entered the room, her hands over her padded crotch as Lucy was feeling not little enough that she was able to use her diaper without thinking about it and the college student was currently using her potty training to try and hold the growing need from her bladder

Tina looked at Lucy and crouched down by the sofa as her babygirl whimpered.

This was just to precious.

Her babygirl looked so cute trying to control herself!

Tina gently placed her hand down on Lucy's stomach, "It's okay babygirl," coo'd Tina, "mama's here, mama is always here, it's okay, shh," coo'd Tina as she rubbed circles around Lucy's stomach and lowered her hand slightly gently removing Lucy's own with her hand as she gently pressed down, "close your eyes, sweetie, listen to my voice, listen to mama." coo'd Tina as she gently pressed down more.

"Your safe, your here with me and only me, you are a baby and nothing else, you are not an adult but simply a little baby girl with no worries and no stress because I control everything, you are free with me." said Tina as she continued to coo and put pressure down on Lucy's bladder trying to coax the girl to pee and relax.

"But I could go to the potty" Lucy pleaded with her eyes rammed tightly shut as she squirmed in her Mommy's pressure "I can be a big girl" she garbled out behind her binky

Tears of both defeat and release came cascading down the soon to be graduates cheeks as she flooded her diaper, the snug fit forcing the warm padding right up against her as she squirmed throwing her arms around Tina looking for any source of comfort

Lucy went right into her littlest mode as she continued to sob being strangely comforted by the coos of Tina but being more upset as the urine soaked cloth was pushed against her with each bounce.

When she felt like this everything was a lot more instant, she was no longer nervous or excited for new York she was more worried about the yucky diaper she wanted out of however her Mommy just offered her a baba and that felt good she nodded.

However her feelings gave her away as a little hand reached around Tina's breasts tugging lightly on her clothes asking for something the two had never done before

Lucy was cute and adorable adjectives a little girl would adore and smile at however when she was a grown up woman she was not so appreciative, Tina on the other hand was gorgeous, she was curvy in all the right places and as Lucy saw the breast in front of her she was attracted and jealous at the same time even the lacy red bra they didn't even sell them in a size for Lucy's near flat chest.

Opening her mouth her lip was quivering as it rested around the perfect nipple and she slowly began to suckle no milk was there but this feeling was one that made her wish she hadn't waited until the near end of the relationship to leave........maybe she shouldn't.......

Lucy's own urges were at play but she knew she wasn't allowed to touch herself remembering one of the most embarrassing times she spent as Tina's baby girl early on where she had been all worked up and put down for a nap in the crib and began to play with herself only for her Mommy to come and scold her touching her no-no zone and explaining patronisingly that while having urges their was normal she was much to young to be doing that.

Since Lucy couldn't do that she took her wandering hands up and started to play with and massage Tina's other breast.

Lucy felt herself feeling both adult and little at the same time, every time she tried to make an adult move towards Tina her Mommy made it seem like she was more of a baby. She wanted to push on to give everything to her Mommy but the feelings were to over whelming she released the nipple and curled up in her arms.

The blush on her cheeks indicated she was in the worst state of her regression the part where she slipped to the point of realising she was an adult woman in a diaper and baby clothes and felt only shame and the wet padding of her diaper taped snugly to her.

"No Tina" Lucy said quickly moving her Mommy's hand away from her clit, she spoke in a voice more direct than anything she had ever used before she almost sounded like someone who could survive on her own.

The adult part of brain was spinning as she sat up to kiss Tina on the lips and as she did move herself from the table, this was assertive and not babyish at all which was the point, she had a lust for the woman she called Mommy and if they were going to be sexual for the first time she wasn't going to do it on a changing table with the faint smell of the diaper she just soaked still in the air.

Lucy was making a move which if allowed would mean Tina would have to see her as an adult, "Why don't we go to your bed" she said trying to take control

It was working, honestly Lucy wasn't sure what was going to happen her Mommy had always been in control and seemed desperate to keep it so she wasn't sure if Tina was going to put her over her knee or take her to bed.

The little blonde continued to kiss Tina as she was carried in her arms, she took a look around the bedroom it seemed so mature as she thought bac she tried to remember if she'd even been in here before.

Lucy squirmed on the bed just looking at Tina in her all her glory was turning her on, the two had such a realistic Mommy/Baby bond in the past that she had seen Tina in various stages of undress before like when she got out of a shower after all Lucy was just a baby and modesty wasn't an issue with babies.

The red lacy bra and panties seemed to capture her senses as she stared up at the curvy Woman, she seemed so curvy and womanly, so Motherly.

It was this motivation that encouraged her not to talk as she nodded afraid she would let Mommy slip out of her mouth and convince Tina she wasn't ready for this if she spoke.

Lucy's body sweat with anticipation her fingers interlacing in the red sheets as she clung onto them for support as the waves of pleasure went through her body and that was only from Tina teasing her.

"Yeah I'm ready" Lucy said looking up at the woman with her attire and her harness and then looked down to the crumpled up pink onesie on the floor the ruffles along the bottom flap still facing her reminding the tomboy she could pretend all she wanted but the second Tina decided she could be a baby girl playing princess