LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Alexis chewed her bottom lip as she thought over Julia's question.

"Less attached, less hurt," replied Alexis, painfully, as she thought about Julia leaving her and closed her eyes, "truthfully," mumbled Alexis, swallowing her pride, "I'll probably be dead."

She opened her eyes to look at Julia and the diaper, "Give it a year or so, maybe a couple of months." mumbled Alexis breathing in deeply.

"I can take all that away Lexi" Julia spoke softly as she showed her friend the diaper "With this you are not a failure, you are not unloved you are just my little girl who is cherished and adored and has her whole life in front of her" she said holding on of Alexis's hands and kissing it for support, it broke her heart to hear her old friend talk like that.

"I love you and would do anything to protect you" Julia stated although it probably shouldn't have taken this much convincing considering the amount of times she could have cut Alexis out of her life and chose not to or more to the point prevented Alexis from trying to cut her out.

Julia lifted up Alexis's bottom and slipped the diaper underneath "Alexis, your not doing drugs are you?" she asked as she pulled the diaper up between her legs and began to fasten the tapes a few small bruisies appeared on her thigh and from what Julia knew they were either left over eveidence of injections or her relationship was a lot worse then she first thought

"The whore?" Julia had longed since refused to say Sophie's name, knowing how verbally and emotionally abusive she could be as well as the constant adultery that resulted in her chosen barb for the disgusting gold digging woman.

"Lexi this isn't okay" Julia said in her mind she was trying to think of ways to get back at Sophie however it wasn't like she could force Sophie to be her baby and spank her for it mainly because Julia loved Alexis and wanted her to be better and this kind of relationship needed you to care, Sophie she wanted revenge to humiliate and she couldn't force Sophie into a punishment at the same time as giving the same treatment to Alexis as a therapy situation.

As she took of the nighty she looked carefully for more bruises wondering if there was anything she missed from where she dressed her in excitement the previous night.

"Alexis I'm not mad" Julia started, "Well I am but more at myself I knew that woman was no good and should tried harder to get you away"

"Come on lets get you some ibuprofen it does wonders with bruises" She said taking the hand of Alexis who was clad in only her bambino diaper "You are worth more than this and I think from now on you need to get better at communicating your needs" she lectured a little but was careful not to berate as they entered the kitchen before she looked for the medicine

Alexis wasn't sure what to say, really, but she felt bad that Julia blamed herself, "She pretty much has me on a leash I doubt I would of...gone easily." admitted Alexis looking at Julia.

Did Sophie controlled her still? Maybe but Julia was in charge and Alexis always found herself to be very submissive to anyone and it would only be a matter of time till she followed Julia around like a love sick puppy.

Holding Julia's hand Alexis found it hard to walk as she waddled into the kitchen naked bar for her diaper, of course.

"That's why we need to start from the beginning, we can help you figure out your needs as we go on" Julia said offering her the pills and holding a small glass of water to her lips "I know but it has to be thick not just to catch your accidents but so you never forget you are wearing it."

"It will remind you that you are a baby and there fore have the right to be needy and waited on by your Mommy" Julia cooed "Also they make you look adorable"

"Oh sweetheart" Julia said pulling Alexis into her arms returning the hug as she considered every point on Alexis's breakdown.

"Your Job might as well be slave labour they barely pay you for a job you hate and coupled with your rubbish apartment with it's overcharged rent staying in both of those has trapped you in a cycle you can't escape since you can't afford to leave your job or get a nicer apartment so obviously my baby girl will live here with Mommy and babies don't work" Julia said like it was the most normal thing in the world, she knew she had to be direct however none of these points could sound like their was room for negotiation.

"People will love you I do and I wouldn't be the only one if people let you, I'm not going to lie people will see you like this and you are going to have to learn to deal with it"

Alexis found the embrace warm and continued to hold onto Julia.

She listened to every point and couldn't find anyway to disagree with Julia at all.

Alexis could only nod, "Makes sense." replied Alexis, softly with a small sigh, "How long will this last?" asked Alexis, "Is there anything I should know? Or need to know? Is there anything you need? I mean...." mumbled Alexis, "do you need any of my medical history? Or documents? I would need to get those from my place if I'm living here anyway." added Alexis as she continued to think, "What will I do all day if I don't work? You'll be working, won't you?" asked Alexis, a little confused.

Alexis frowned a little, "I think you might be the only one who does," replied Alexis, "wait...people will see me like this?" asked Alexis pulling back from the hug her hands still on Julia as she looked into her mommy's blue eyes, "Your not joking?" mumbled Alexis, worried, "I really don't like that, I really don't," muttered Alexis to herself growing anxious, "w-w-what if someone I know see's me? I mean....we kinda know the same people, sort of, a little but what if Sophie see's me or my boss or, or..."

Alexis stomach grumbled, loudly, causing her face to go red.

"I never said I would take you out in full public like this, I'm sure we can cover up your clothing and make you a little adult while we go out" Julia said "As for Sophie I don't want you seeing her again so no problem there"

"Work I will have to figure out but yes I will have to," Julia said "And a visit to your old place is in order to settle up with your landlord, any furniture you want to keep we can put in storage and we can bring anything important to you over here"

"Does my little girl want some num nums" Julia cooed as she pointed towards the highchair sat unnoticed in the kitchen

Alexis looked down at the floor feeling silly, "I guess that's okay then if I'm covered up," replied Alexis looking at Julia, "I'll probably still feel awkward and I might....go against you but I understand that your my mommy now a-and I accept that." stated Alexis with a small smile, "What if we bump into her, though and she comes up? I'm not sure how I would behave or act?" added Alexis, nervously.

"I don't have much furniture, really," said Alexis with a small frown, "....Sophie kinda took most of my stuff." added Alexis quietly not sure how Julia would react to that, "But I do have a stuffed lion, Fluffy, I had him in college, remember? He's under my bed." said Alexis smiling at Julia.

Alexis looked towards the highchair that Julia was pointing to and then back at Julia.

"Now before I feed you are there any bruises or marks that might interfere with what you can eat?" Julia asked as she got some oatmeal out of the cupboard, she wanted to know If Sophie had hit her hard enough to dislodge a tooth that made it hard to chew.

"I remember Fluffy, in fact if I remember right it took you a month of knowing me to admit you had a lion and another two months to tell me his name" Julia joked remembering a happier Alexis back then

She helped the girl into the highchair taking the time to doing the straps over the crotch

Alexis thought over Julia's comment and frowned, "My tooth at the back is a bit wonky and it hurts whenever I put pressure on it but I normally make sure not to chew anything on my left side unless it's soft." admitted Alexis as Julia helped her into the highchair.

"Well we will get that taken care off" Julia said softly, she was careful not to say dentist knowing Alexis had been a bit squirmish when it came to needles it was the main reason she believed her new baby girl when she claimed it was abuse not drugs.

"I remember, if I didn't know better someone would have assumed I saved your child" Julia said with a big smile remembering Alexis breaking into happy tears when she reappeared Fluffy in her arms "And you following me was cute it was so boring being an only child but it was like I got to be a big sister"

Julia began making up the oatmeal stopping to cut up some banana into bite size pieces and put it on the high chair tray "Consider it a starter" she said as she prepped the oatmeal "To many questions little girl you don't need to worry about the future only now"

Julia smiled as she ruffled her new baby girl's hair and kissed her on the cheek "Oatmeal can be a little bland, so I'm gonna put some brown sugar on it to sweeten it up for my sweetie" She almost sang as she pulled the warm bowl up and began heaping a generous amount of sugar onto it and mixed it in.

"Lily was just jealous" Julia said as she remembered the young woman in question "She used to follow me around more than you did and since she never needed me it felt a lot more stalker like

"Not at the moment honey" Julia explain taking a pause to blow on the spoonful of oatmeal and guide it to Alexis's lips she chose to forgo a bib since she was cooperating and even if she chose to throw a tantrum she was only wearing a diaper.

"I've always been super busy with work and now I have a little one to provide for, I don't think it will be on the cards for me for awhile" She explained it was true work always came first for her, it was a way of driving out the loneliness, it was part of why she understood Alexis she knew the fear of being alone but those fear's manifested themselves in different ways while Alexis was destructive and saw Julia as perfect in reality she tried so hard to be perfect to make everyone want to be around her and see her as that rock they can't do without.

There was also the issue of Julia being bisexual she had girlfriends in the past and had them around Alexis, she always harboured a small crush for the girl but felt she would be taking advantage every time opportunity showed itself even now it couldn't happen this was solely to get Alexis better

"I'll tell you what sweetheart" Julia said continuing to spoon in the oatmeal "If you continue to be a good girl and embrace being a new you when I'm convinced you want to go on a date for fun and not just to not be alone then I'll let you take me out"

Julia giggled at the awkward goofy grin that Alexis had it was one of the most endearing traits about her and it was sad not to see it anymore, "I'm a marketing consultant, basically I get called in by various companies to do research and provide advise on specific product trends and the areas they should target" Julia said rolling her eyes a little and giving an exaggerated yawn "I know boring right"

It was strange to think wen that question came out that there were things like this they just didn't know it was almost like they enjoyed each others company so much in the past that having a conversation didn't seem important "How about you,

Alexis thought for a moment, "Okay!" replied Alexis enthusiastically, "It's a deal."

She doubted that the date would happen, after all, Julia would probably have a girlfriend or boyfriend by then and she would be alone once more but that was a while off! And at least now she had a goal to strive for.