LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Julia approached the table slowly almost like a hunter trying not to startle the prey before going in for the kill, she had known Alexis for many years since the two were roommates in college and therefore knew all her habits including disappearing down a rabbit hole of drink and denial whenever the world became to much to cope with. The last two weeks had been poorly veiled attempts at trying to coax the poor thing out of her funk, invites were ignored or fluffed off, texts were answered with one word if at all and phone calls were just all together blanked if anything though Alexis had her routines and frequenting this bar for the past two weeks had finally paid off.

One hand continued to stroke Alexis's hair which was crying out to be washed and the other reached into her purse as she flashed the bar maid her credit card who took it to take care of Alexis's tab, one of her more endearing/annoying habits the ever present problem solver whether asked to or not. The smell of alcohol was borderline offensive and that was saying something considering the seedy bar they currently sat in "How can I help?" Julia cooed smiling slightly as Alexis hugged her knowing she was probably one of the only people who got to see her like this.

"How about I take you home, and we can talk hmm?" Julia asked phrasing it like a question but with her already beginning to stand and manoeuvring herself to support Alexis's weight it was clear that the offer was not optional.

"What we don't see each other for two weeks and you don't want to catch up?" Julia asked her tone playful as she tried to distract from the subject that she thought she would bring up, honestly Julia couldn't care less about Alexis's ex it wasn't the first and if this carried on wouldn't be the last and it always ended up the same either they were users who relied on Alexis's support despite not being able to support herself or they got tired of her clingy suffocating ways and broke it off leaving her even more heart broken at her rejection.

Julia supported her weight as they walked outside the bar into the cold night's air an into Julia's spacious suv

Alexis looked away feeling ashamed even though Julia's tone was playful, "I do!" responded Alexis in an almost whiny manner as she glanced back at Julia, "I've missed you," admitted Alexis, "a lot!" added Alexis, nervously, "Don't leave." mumbled Alexis burrowing her head into Julia's shoulder as the alcohol continued to work through her system as her friend supported her weight as they walked outside the bar.

Alexis shivered as the cold night air hit her, happy, to be inside Julia's suv, it surprised her a lot that her friend could afford a car like this while she could barley afford rent.

"It's okay I'm here" Julia cooed to Alexis after buckling in her drunken companion and beginning the short drive home heading away from downtown and into the more up market area where she lived, "I'll tell you what hun" Julia started "It's getting late so while I fish out the blu ray how about you take a shower, I'll get you something to wear and then we can watch Lion King, like we used to" she offered remembering all those times in college when Alexis would literally lay in her lap and cuddle her while watching a film

Alexis nodded, grinning, a little, she didn't mind that Julia had buckled her into the car because she was going to watch the Lion King with her friend! A shower? Alexis tilted her head a little, "That sounds good!" replied Alexis as they drove up to Julia's place.

"Come on cutie" Julia cooed as she unbuckled Alexis's freeing her from the car and began to help guide her inside, Julia had always been considered maternal but even more so with Alexis. Julia couldn't quite put her finger on it she knew Alexis was capable and intelligent she should be fine on her own and yet Julia wanted nothing more than to wrap the girl in her arms and promise that it would be okay.

She fished around in her pocket for her keys and soon lead the girl into her townhouse "The bathroom is the first door on the left just leave your clothes outside the door and I'll find you something comfortable to slip in and then we can watch the Lion King" Julia said hoping he girl was sobur enough to be able to shower by herself and give Julia the time to get what she needed ready

Julia knew how to help Alexis at least she thought she did, as one of the few people who got to see it she knew Alexis had a pure sweet innocent side of her personality who just seemed at her happiest when surrounded by childish things and one way to help her might be to take it up several notches but this kind of thing couldn't be rushed it was why Alexis's surprise room was going to remain locked for the time being after she retrieve some yellow panties with white ruffles along the bottom and a short yellow baby doll nighty that would do an adorable job of showing those ruffles off, hoping that the alcohol would make it easier for the more tomboy like Alexis to accept the attire offered to her.

Julia couldn't help but giggle when Alexis reappeared "What am I going to do with you little lady" she said playfully as she retrieved a towel, ths was how she knew her bond with Alexis was special any other friend disrupted her plans came around drunk and threatened to soak her house and she would be pissed but Alexis just bought this lovely warm feeling to her tummy "Let's get you all dry and dressed for the move okay?" she said beginning to towel dry her former roommate

Alexis had no idea what Julia had planned for her or what the future was going to bring but seeing her friend, again, she simply grinned in response at her friend's giggle as water dripped onto the floor, thankfully, the house was warm and she was still drunk otherwise she wouldn't of known how to deal with this type of situation.

"Of course we can cuddle as soon as we get you dressed" Julia cooed, she had seen Alexis naked before but it wasn't a common occurrence and while it didn't bother Julia to see her without clothes allowing the naked young woman to cuddle on her lap might make the feeling a little more adult than she had planned. Julia opened the yellow panties making sure Alexis got a good look at the white ruffled bottom before holding them open kneeling before her former roommate "Step in Lexi" she cooed

The clothes were with little doubt probably softer and more comfortable than anything Alexis currently owned and it wasn't long before the soft yellow nighty was pulled over her head and into position "That outfit is adorable on you" she cooed as in Julia's mind she pictured the various items in her spare bedroom being used on Alexis.

She took her onto her lap and pressed play on the remote for the blu ray player and the Lion King sprang to life "I wish we could do this more often" she said stroking her and petting her almost like she was kitten on her lap

"Oh honey that's sweet but you don't really want that" Julia said casually trying to bait her "I mean look at you Lexi snuggled in my lap watching Disney films and dressed like that, it's like a little girl with her Mommy, it's fun for a night but you want to be an adult" she said kissing her on the forehead as she cuddled the girl against her breast. Julia took in everything about her she still seemed vulnerable with bits where she hadn't washed but still from her attempt she could take in the sweet scent from the shampoo the softness of her skin all that a quick exposure to water had done made her look a million times better than the shell she found in the bar.

Alexis frowned as tears formed in her eyes as Julia kissed her on the forehead and cuddled her against her breasts, Alexis sniffled, "I do want this!" whined Alexis, "don't you?" asked Alexis, sniffling a little, "I-I...I don't wanna be an adult," mumbled Alexis against Julia's chest, "I wanna be with you, I don't want to be alone, I hate being alone," sobbed Alexis, "I hate everything, I have a stupid job that I nearly got fired from today because I forgot to send off a email, I can't handle being in a relationship, I can't handle anything," complained Alexis, crying, "I-I can't do anything right, I only got through college because of you." hiccup'd Alexis as she continued to sob, "I don't understand why I'm so incompetent."

Alexis sniffled as she moved up a little to wipe her eyes, sobbing still, unaware that Julia had been trying to bait her.

Julia felt a mixture of emotions one was joy as every trap she set Alexis's drunkenly but happily stumbled into each one however seeing her so upset did still break her heart. She rubbed her back "It's okay I'm here" she cooed softly into her ear

"You know you don't have to be an adult" Julia started setting up for the kill "That is I could be your Mommy....." she let the statement hang in the air not giving Alexis any details that might make her think it was any more than small talk, she just needed a piece of audio consent that she was recording now she would finalize it later with paperwork when Alexis was safety under her control.

"Of course I care, I love you silly" Julia said stroking the girl making sure her tears didn't verge on a full blown panic attack "If you wanted you could come move in with me, no need for that rent, no need for that silly job, we could even look at clearing up that credit card debt" making to emphasize the good parts of what she was proposing, she didn't have to know about the nursery, the new diet and over all new life style she would have to conform to be a part of this care free existence.

Alexis whimpered lightly as Julia stroked her, "R-really?" asked Alexis, "I...I don't want to be a burden to you, I mean, I would love to move in with you but I don't think it's fair for me not to do anything to help." said Alexis as she thought over everything that Julia had just told her.

"You already are a burden" Julia said as she rubbed small circles on Alexis's back "You go down these depression moods where you don't feel that anyone cares but I do and I sit at home wondering if you are going to surface again" she said honestly thinking of how the last two weeks was just the latest in a long line of incidents that had happened over their friendship "If you were here under my care than I wouldn't have to worry where you were anymore.