LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Julia hugged her tightly "It's okay Princess" she cooed softly as she kissed her on the forehead, this was going better than the calculating Blonde could have ever hoped for she struggled to keep a serious face and not collapse into giddy hysterics. She carefully moved one arm off the hug and snuck it into her pocket retrieving her phone and getting ready to record the final nail in Alexis's adulthood "so say it sweetheart, say Julia will you be my Mommy"

Alexis sniffled as Julia returned her hug causing the brunette to hug her friend tighter as Julia kissed her forehead. Alexis had missed many of Julia's comments and remarks tonight such as being called

"Of course I will" Julia said with a kiss on Alexis's forehead the recording complete there was nothing much left for the plan as she moved Alexis into a more cradled position "How about you try and get a little shut eye sleepy girl, Mommy will hold you" she cooed softly as she began to rock Alexis softly knowing when she was drunk and closed her eyes she would be almost as unresponsive than if Julia drugged the girl.

Alexis had no idea that Julia was recording her and smiled a little at Julia's reply, it was silly, the entire thing was and in Alexis drunken state she couldn't help but giggle a little as Julia positioned her into a cradled like position causing the bottom of the yellow nightie to lift up a bit exposing her yellow panties and the ruffles a lot more.

"You asleep?" Julia said looking down at the girl who hadn't moved for fifteen minutes "Alexis?" she said with a little more volume and shaking the girl gently in the cradle position but still she didn't wake, it was time. Taking a deep breath Julia stood up with a bit of a struggle while somewhat light and able to sit on her lap carrying the girl wasn't easy and while she had a physical advantage over Alexis she still didn't want to test the smaller girl in a fight so she needed to make sure Alexis saw her as a lot more imposing than she really was.

Julia carried Alexis over the threshold into the new nursery she had set up for her, the walls were painted a soft lilac and the skylight let plenty of sun into the room when it was daytime but for now was covered with an electric blind, the changing table which at a distance might look like a vanity made of oak if not for the light blue padded surface which was adorned with Disney princesses, here was Alexis's first stop as Julia laid her down with one more little nudge to check if was asleep before working down the yellow panties her legs slipping them off completely.

Julia smile intensified as the powder hit her nostrils with that babyish scent and her friend turned baby girl lay before her, powdering up the sweet little thing before it was time for the main event of the evening, the soft flannel cloth diaper was folded and with some effort slid under Alexis's bum to diaper pins were placed to hold it firmly when the garment was pulled between her legs and the finishing touch some plastic pants that were an exact replica of the cloth ones she had been wearing all night.

"Good night my angel" Julia cooed after getting her into position in the crib tucking the girl in and slipping a yellow pacifier between her lips, just so everything was colour coordinated.

"Well some ones a little fussy this Morning" Julia cooed from the door way, she to wore a nighty only hers was defiantly not confused with a babies, it was red and cut perfect to frame her cleavage, it's low stop gave just a good view of the lace panties she wore beneath. In her right lay something Alexis's desperately needed a baby bottle of water and some aspirin to soothe what Julia was sure would be a monstrous hangover, she walked over the soft carpet to peer over the crib at the enraged girl "Is this the problem?" her left hand pointing at the pacifier "Did baby loose her binky?"

Alexis looked up through the wooden bars, her cheeks flamed red at seeing Julia but more so of the coo she could hear from her friend's voice as she watched Julia come in from the doorway as she looked at her friend and the clothing she wore, it was adult and sensual, if she wasn't so flustered by her need to pee and anger she would be just as red from blushing!

"Aww what's wrong can the big girl not get out of her crib?" Julia said with a mock pouty face, her plan for Alexis was motivated with love and what was best for her unfortunately that meant she had to be cruel in the process to make her embrace being a baby she had to break every feeling of adulthood the young woman had ever had. The Crib had a useful little feature into where the button for the latch release actually was, it was designed mainly for the purpose that the occupant couldn't release it while messing with the side and have it fall on them causing an accident that depending on the body part trapped could be fatal however in this case it also proved to be a useful tool to show Alexis that she couldn't even escape a crib on her own

"Why are you crying sweetheart" Julia said taking advantage of her drunken state to not remember to well, she pulled out her phone and let the audio clip of a teary Alexis asking Julia to be her Mommy "That was all you were asking me to do all night" she said hoping that the distress of the situation would allow her to keep Alexis from poking the obvious hole in her story if it was spontaneous where did all this stuff come from.

"Did you make Mommy a present Princess?" She cooed gently as she leaned over the crib and put a finger through the leg gatherers o the plastic pants

"Do you think this was cheap?" Julia asked motioning around the room "You call me up crying from the bar, beg to come to my place and watch the Lion King and beg me to be your Mommy and I go through all this just to please you and you want to play the amnesia card?" sounding indignant as she made up her story leaving in some parts like the Lion King hoping if she remembered patches it would help collaborate the story she was trying to spin as she wielded the guilt card.

"See honey you need me, why don't you open up and let Mommy take care of you?" her voice going back to the gentle coo as she showed the aspirin clearly In her hand with bottle of water

Alexis with tears still streaming down her face looked at Julia and then at the room, it was big and obviously cost quite a lot of money, she couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty as she listened to Julia.

"Such a pretty baby girl" Julia cooed down at Alexis when their eyes met, her plan unfortunately over the coming months would mean she would have to break Alexis of what some would consider her stronger personality traits, her fierce independence, always wanting to pay her debts and not rely on anyone were wonderful in an adult but she wasn't capable of meeting that sort of obligation and those traits when met with difficulty meant that she was never able to confide in anyone even Julia that she needed help.

"You just drink that yummy baba, and then we will get you all clean" Julia said patting her diapered bottom ever since starting the bottle feeding she had in no way referred or referenced the fact that the baby taking her bottle was an adult

Alexis had blushed at the comment as she focused on drinking from the bottle, suckling away, the motion soothing her tremendously as she tried her best to focus on something else rather then now but she couldn't.

• 3 weeks later...

"Nu-uh, baby girl" Julia cooed at Alexis removing the bottle and pulling her up closer for what Alexis probably assumed would be a hug until Julia started patting the girl's back beginning the process of burping of her friend turned baby "we don't want you becoming a gassy little baby do we?" she cooed "Come on princess make burpies and than Mommy can get you in a nice clean diapee" she implored as she slipped two fingers through the plastic pants to examine the wet cloth diaper beneath "You sure did make pee pees didn't you baby"

"Stupid?" Julia said as she helped her new Baby Girl over to the changing table "Isn't the point of a crib to keep babies safe inside so their Mommies don't have to worry about them and since you are my baby girl and couldn't out I would say it worked really well"

Julia slowly pulled off the plastic pants revealing the cloth diaper which had a faint yellow hue to the front where Alexis had peed "And see your diapers did there job as well holding in all your little pee pees so you didn't wake up in a little puddle"

Julia went from wiping the girl with a baby wipe as she heard Alexis plead to delivering one sharp smack to her bottom not to cause pain but to get her attention "Don't lie to Mommy" she said simply as she pulled the wet diaper from under Alexis and continued to wipe.

"You were not living" she said explaining her lie comment "You were existing and we both know it, you were miserable and alone and what really beats you up about your ex wasn't loosing a crumby relationship but the fact that her being there no matter how horrible she was to you meant someone was taking the time to acknowledge you were there" Julia said as she took out baby powder and took care to smooth it in slowly knowing how Alexis preferred women to men.

"Answer me honestly is it really you hate this, or are you more concerned that I see you as a burden and after going through all this effort I will see you are not worth it and push you away?"

"Well I won't leave you however....." Julia says as she ducks under the table before pulling out a disposable diapers, the cartoon print of baby blocks spelling the word "Baby" across it clearly "Let's work under the premise that you are right and I'll leave you what do you get by pushing me away and speeding up the process" she said in a way Julia's actions were quite weird she was asking her to reflect on her mentality like an adult but still submit to this babying.