LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

"A bit of a positive spin is when I get you to quit you at least get to know your boss is definitely going to miss you and regret underpaying you and not appreciating you all these years" Julia explained as she wiped the oatmeal from Alexis's mouth with the spoon and guided it back into it's destination

"You are such a good little eater for Mommy" she cooed kissing her on the cheek, "So have you thought about what you really want to for a job?"

"I won't force you to face him if you are not ready" Julia said with a soft smile "We could do it by email or telephone, or I could dress my baby up to look like a big girl take you in and you could resign in person"

"Well have a think little one, like I said this won't be forever you'll be a blank slate able to work towards whatever future you want"

Alexis chewed her bottom lip nervously, "I'd like to resign in person but..." said Alexis, worriedly, "c-could you be there with me? When I do? I know it isn't professional to have someone there but I don't want t-t-to get shouted at." stuttered Alexis softly as she looked at Julia.

Alexis eyes widen.

A blank slate?

"Of course I can silly, I can't let a little one go out on her own when she isn't ready" Julia said as she placed the empty bowl of oatmeal into the kitchen sink

"Besides we have to go out anyway to collect your things from your old place, and get Fluffy used to his new bedroom" she cooed softly as she unlatched the tray on the highchair and help little Lexi down

"Is my baby still dry?" she cooed slipping a finger into the leg band of the diaper

• Like 1

Hearing Julia laughing caused Alexis to grin in a dorky manner as she looked up at her friend, "Yeah I guess your right." replied Alexis chuckling a little in return as her friend took her hands causing her to blush a little at the contact as she looked at Julia with her big blue eyes, a darker shade of blue then her friend's.

Alexis thought for a moment, "A bit of both." replied Alexis, softly, she was worried about how it would feel and what would happen, how would she go potty? She liked having privacy but a diaper meant being exposed and then there's the matter of when she needed to go that worried her, would she go straight away or just hold it? She looked at Julia, "I don't want you to think any less of me..." admitted Alexis

"Honey I expected to still be arguing upstairs in your room at this point you are showing remarkable promise in admitting to needing help" Julia said as she took her hand and helped her walk upstairs "I am going to change your diaper even if you are dry, I figure something thinner will help you feel more comfortable while we out and about"

"I wish the issue of being that vulnerable around me I can help but I don't think anything can happen with those feelings until you are in that position" Julia said stroking her arm

"Oh." replied Alexis somewhat shocked that Julia had expected her to still be fighting and to an extent she couldn't help but agree with that but she had always been a push-over and very submissive, "I'll probably fight back at some point," stated Alexis with a shrug, "nothing bad has happened and I haven't gotten stressed out yet," said Alexis with a small frown, "not that I want to fight you or anything but I don't know how I'll react if I need to....well...poo, really or pee again." admitted Alexis as she held onto Julia's hand and waddled upstairs.

Alexis nodded in agreement, "I don't know how to feel about wearing any sort of diapers outside," said Alexis, "I'm fine with you, alone, here to an extent." added Alexis with a small smile and nodded at Julia comment, "I don't know how I'll react when it does happen, mama." said Alexis with a sigh as she felt Julia stroking her arm, "I don't think it'll be positive by any means."

"I'm not going to pretend it's going to be easy or that it must be easy doing what you are doing" Julia said comfortably "Honestly if the tables were turned and I woke up the crib to find you as my Mommy I'm not sure I would have realised the importance of this as readily as you have"

"So I want you to stop thinking about what might happen, if you do get rebellious it means you are having trouble coming to terms with something but you have come to terms with so much already that it is just a little set back rather than a failure" she reassured the girl before patting her padded bottom "Up on the table let's get you ready to go out" se cooed

• Like 1

Alexis listened to Julia and smiled a little at her friend feeling reassured. She also felt somewhat proud of the fact that she hadn't failed and any rebellion was just a little set back! Thinking over Julia's words more she couldn't help but smile genuinely and brightly at her mommy.