LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack comes out from hiding, looking completely innocent.

John notices this and looks at Lisa "Who's changing him?. Shall we flip a coin?" I smile

Leo looks at them both "that's his second changing in less than an hour!"

Looks at you and smiles "Good luck, the amount of pushing he did, and grunting, you'll need it. Believe me, This one will be baaaad. Might be good to check on Harry as well as we need to head off after this change"

Lisa got him all cleaned up and rubbed him with the baby oil before applying baby powder and getting the new diaper taped up." All done can u toss your diaper away for mommy ." She said

I look at you and gag a little "yucky" I say as I toss it in the diaper pail which holds four more diapers from earlier and I rush off to wash my hands and then hug mommy.

Lisa was washing her hands as she felt jack hug her." Your saying yucky you didn't have to clean it all up." She said laughing before lifting him into her arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John takes harry from his mom and jack follows his dad, brother and sisters into the car, where they are all strapped in, and after saying their goodbyes, they head off, the zoo only being a short drive down the road.

Lisa got holly in the car and in her car seat before going back and carrying aurora to the car and buckling her in. She got in the front seat and they were off." Should we get another stroller incase someone gets tired." She asked

We arrive and we get them all out,

I pick up Harry and let Holly and Jack ride in the double stroller for the time being.

We head in and I pay the entry fee.