LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Leo raises his eyebrows and doesn't look as she is changed and he plays with Harry and bounces him up and down just as Jack is being diapered up again

Aurora blushed." I don't know they just make me feel better." She said looking down playing with her hands anxious over how her grandparents would take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo sighs "if they make you happy then I'm happy" he says as he takes Harry into the kitchen for a snack and Jack follows as John heads to wash his hands

Aurora smiled hearing her grandpa as Lisa tapes the new diaper on her." All done sweetie." She said as she got the old diapers and threw them in the trash before going to wash her hands.

I cuddle her "you're my eldest granddaughter and all I want is for you to be happy and healthy and if your diapers give you security then that's all what matters"

" ok grandpa." Aurora said as she toddled off and found holly as they started to play together

Lisa came into the kitchen after washing her hands

John sighed." She's doing fine in school actually. You know it was hard for her to just be little after her mother left. She's been so happy since she's been back in diapers I can't just deny her that." He said

"I understand that. She was young and you was a single dad. I know she struggled with potty training when she was younger. She wasn't trained until she was 4. It's not easy. If diapers make her

" she's still the same girl just diapered it's cute if anything. Right now she just needs some love. When I change her it's like it's the same little girl from when me and her mother first had her." He said as he turned to look at his daughter.

Lisa smiled." And jack probably felt a little left out only being diapered for night time accidents so he wanted day diapers too I think." She said

Lisa shook her head." Well she doesn't seem to have any interest in the potty as of right now. And thanks she's always been a good girl I think he timings right now."

Holly was playing with aurora when she was thirsty."daddy can we have babas please." She asked nicely

Holly giggled before nodding and going off to find her nanny.

Aurora seeing holly go off decided this was a good time for more sleep as she got comfy on the couch and popped in her paci

"Do Aurora and Jack use their diapers for both purposes?" Leo asks curiously. I think Holly will copy her older siblings and stick to diapers"

Lisa laughed." Its not much different from a toddlers. Hers are just mushy diaper fillers. Any who what time did you guys want to head to the zoo."

( pretty sure it's just holly and Harry left.)

" auroras. Ok that's fine I'll go check on the little ones." She said as she got up and headed to the living room. Holly was drinking her bottle on the couch and aurora was fast asleep. She covered her with a blanket before heading back to the kitchen." Has anyone seen jack." She said