LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I smile at my beautiful little girl and I remove her nightdress and untapes her bra "you can have a shower sweetie after I've cleaned your bottom. I want you to be clean okay. I know you have good hygiene but you know what I mean" I remove her diaper and start wiping her bottom.

"You'll have a surprise for your mommy soon no doubt after breakfast" I smile as I leave you clean on the table andhelp you off. You're on my wearing a bra "go and shower and then let me know when you are ready to be diapered"

I wash my hands in my joined bathroom and head downstairs to eat "sorry. Aurora needed some daddy daughter time and a private poo moment" John says as he sits down and eats.

Holly shook her head her mommy having just changed her

jack looked a bit sheepish

aurora came downstairs and stuck her head into the kitchen.@ daddy." She said in a quiet voice

Jack went off to his room to fill up his diaper in privacy

aurora looked up at her daddy lovingly as he diapered her and when he was done she hugged him tight." Daddy dress me." She said

Looks at you "Aurora I want you to dress yourself okay, You need to be able to dress yourself still, daddy only does the diaper stuff with you"

nods and smiles "just come down when you're ready" I smile and head downstairs, via Jacks room, where I hear funny noises and stand outside

"why don't you try using the toilet Jack? you normally do?"

Jack giggled as he feels his diaper start to get soaked with pee." All done.",he said as he came out of his room

Aurora made it to the kitchen and sat down to eat her breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk