LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I smile "yeah it's been a long day, why don't we take the kids to the zoo. let Dan have some time to study at home? he has done extremely well looking after four youngsters on his own"

Lisa woke up early the next morning to make breakfast and pack for their zoo trip. She got a larger diaperbag to compensate for the more diapers they would need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan wakes up and head downstairs and sees his mom packing a big diaper bag "Where you going mom? Why is that bag got so many diapers?"

Lisa had just gotten started making breakfast when she saw dan with harry." Morning my little baby." She said kissing him on his forehead

Smiles "I changed him, he soaked his diaper, why don't I finish making breakfast while you get the others up?" I am sure John can use a hand, I think I smelt something coming from the girls room when I bought Harry down.

Lisa came into hollys room and could tell her diaper was full. She lightly lifted her up and placed her on the changing table and began to gently change her diaper as to not wake her

Aurora started to stir as she heard her daddy her diaper wet from a good nights sleep. Her paci was still in her mouth from the night before." Daddy." She said sleepily

I sniff the air and look at Aurora "Did you just make a stinky in your diaper?" I look at you and smile

"Looks like you've given daddy a smelly present for Welcome Home" I smile "Lets get my baby girl changed, or do you want to stay in your diaper during breakfast?"

Aurora finished up messing her diaper diaper and sighed as she smiled up at her daddy. When given the choice for a change or to stay in it during breakfast she smiled up at her daddy." Daddy pack

Looks at you "well, you may as well stay in it because you might have to go poopy more after eating" I smile.

"Are you uncomfortable though? I can change you now as well?"