LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Lisa got a blanket out of the changing bag and laid it across the couch and laid a changing pad on top ofi it before part jng it and helping auror slag down on it." Ok sweetie you relax now." She said

John pays for the meal and they wait for their dessert whilst also waiting for the girl's to come back. Harry begins to get restless so John hands him a toy car to play with.

I buckle Harry into his car seat beside Holly before joining Jack in the back of the car. Being a 7 seater car, me and Jack occupy the back two seats in front of the trunk.

Harry is sound asleep as well, Jack and Dan chat about soccer as we arrive home.

John picks up Aurora, and helps her inside as Dan takes Harry in.

Aurora was still sound asleep sucking herself paci rhythmically as she was carried inside

Lisa got holly out and brought her in and helped jack out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John and Dan carry Harry and Aurora upstairs and put them both in their beds.

Jack heads up to finish some schoolwork and John heads down and pours him and Lisa a glass of wine each to celebrate

"Honey, I thought we'd have our own private drink together. I really appreciate what you've done for Aurora, she's over the moon about you adopting her"

Lisa took her glass after getting holly in bed. She came down and took the glass." As do you with dan. I thin everyone's in a great mood."

Smiles "I would love to adopt Dan properly, he is a lovely young man, I would love him as my son. I know he has still got his dad. I have know him for such a long time" John smiles

"But it is such a lovely thing for you to adopt Aurora" I smile.

Looks at you "I cant quite figure out why she wants to wear diapers. she is almost 15. I just want her to live her teenage life and not slip into full babyhood, what if me and you decide to

" I can see what you mean but i would rather them want to be little than doing drugs or other stuff like that. I think it's nice they still need their parents." Lisa said

"I agree. But I just want Aurora to remember that she is 14 not 2. She is even using pacifiers. She'll be wanting a crib next! And a highchair!. But she told me that she just wanted the diapers"

" you ever think that maybe the reason she's doing it. There's a lot of stress being a teenager and she's had to grow up quicker than normal."

"I don't pressure her at all. I know these years are going to be hard for her. Maybe she just wants to take the stress away like you say. Good thinking"