LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Smiles and checks you "I think that can hold another wetting"

I look at you "Would you like me to make you bottles of formula up? Would you like me to breastfeed you? How many bowel movements do you have a day? A mother needs to know these things so your body and remain empty so you don't feel uncomfortable"

Aurora shook her head." I like regular milk and I'd rather not be breastfed o have teeth." She said giggling and pointing to her teeth." I go poopy about twice a day normally." She said moving some of her long blonde hair from in front of her face." Can I have s bottle now." She asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nods at you "That's fair enough. It was only a suggestion. I understand" Lisa sighs, a little upset but trying to hide her emotions.

Sighs, knowing she needs to try and accept Auroras diapers, having two youngsters in diapers was fine but she was concerned about Aurora.

Holly came into the room after aurora left. She found her Father in the kitchen." Me and dan made yummy cookies for you and mommy daddy."

I smile at her

"awww sweetie" I pick her up and cuddle her

Dan comes in and puts them on a plate "we need to give them time to cool down first Holly" I say as I smile.

Lisa came down to the kitchen with aurora not far behind her." Such thoughtful little angels." She said kissing dan and holly."

Smiles at mom "I've missed you mom. At least someone else can help with looking after the youngsters. With Aurora now in diapers full time I hope we can manage"

" well the box yeah but that's no problem they need their diapers anyway." Lisa said as she made her way to the couch." How about we go out to eat for dinner as a family." She said

Nods and gets two spare diapers per kid along with wipes and powder and cream and a changing pad. Packs it all up and we all get into the car.

Aurora was sucking her binky contently as she played with her dress.

Holly was looking out the window as they made their way to the restaurant